~Painting and dancing~ [☁️]

Korekiyo's POV:

I was chatting with Angie in her dorm when all of the sudden she quickly got out a canvas. "Angie?" I asked. She just smiled.

"Yess~~" she replied, gathering paint brushes and paints.

"What are you doing exactly?" I questioned she looked up and smiled, "Atua requested that I paint you!" She ecstatically replied. I just sighed.

I was never the religious type, however seeing Angie happily mix colors and stroke her canvas made me happy, so all I did was stay in the same position so she could paint. My legs were getting tired, but it was worth it to see Angie happy.

After about and hour she finally let me move. "I just have to color in some spots! But do you mind coming over here so I can match colors? Your skin in very light and is pretty hard to perfectly match from afar!" She hummed. I nodded and walked over to her, letting her take my hand to match the color of my skin, soon she had it down and started to match my clothing, which didn't take long.

She then let me leave from behind the canvas to sit down, so I just sat there, studying her. She is a very interesting person, her demeanor and how she handles situations. The way she becomes almost relaxed while painting..it made me happy to watch her. Soon 3 hours flew by, and she was finished. "Shinguji~kun! I have finished~~" she called, I smiled and got up to look at it.

Her art was amazing! I hugged her from behind. "This is beautiful Angie!" I called, she only laughed. She then turned her head to try and look at me, I moved my head so she could see me from behind. She slowly blinked and she moved so I was in front of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and and softly kissed me. She pulled away and I softly grabbed her wrists.

I then held one out and we started dancing, us swaying without any certain pattern. One of my hands then softly grabbed her waist, she giggled and we started to dance our way over to her bed. We both fell onto it, laughing softly.

"Shinguji-Kun...do you mind if you stay for a little while longer? It's fun being with you.." she softly said, rolling over towards me. "Korekiyo. Call me Korekiyo." I stated, she looked confused. I then sighed. "I call you Angie. So please, call me Korekiyo." I stated, she just smiled. "Ok Korekiyo!" She laughed.

Hearing my name fall from her lips was warming...

The two of us stayed until the nighttime announcement. We then parted ways, giving eachother a soft kiss before I left.

469 words...eh..it's good for a oneshot ig