A body has been discovered! [💥]

Quick note for this oneshot to work.

Chapter 1 is the same
Chapter 2 Kirumi kills Himiko (I'm sorry Himiko stans
Chapter 3 Ryoma kills Angie and tenko
And the rest is the same except Korekiyo is now a survivor but that won't matter in this.

Korekiyo's POV:

I was sitting in my room alone, when suddenly the body discovery announcement was made. We all panicked and began to make our way towards where the people who had discovered the body pointed to. As I made my way into the room..there was Angie. Laying on the floor, rich, pink blood surrounding her.

I couldn't move..staring at her body, lifeless on the ground..her platinum hair stained with pink. I couldn't cry, in fact, I couldn't feel anything..until the cold hearted reality set in..I would never see Angie again..I would never speak to her...never see her art..or anything. I just stared at her..until I felt something tap my shoulder, it was Shuichi.

"Hey..Korekiyo..do you mind leaving so we can investigate? U-unless you want to investigate too..!" He nervously said..I just sighed.."I can't do this right now." I walked out of the room.

All I could think of for the past days was Angie..I missed her.

Not good a writing angst when it's not 2am! Anyways, for the people who are actually reading this then please request things! Also, sorry it's short.