Untitled Part 1

fairy tail!

stings pov!

Sabertooth got an invite to fairy tails party and our master is making us go. So the next day we get on the train at 8 am to get there on time because it takes about 5 houres and we want to make it on time. Any way, because me and Rogu are dragon slayers we have travel sickness so you could imagen how painful it was but we finaly made it after what flet like a year.
Now we are walking through Magnolya and we finaly get to fairy tail and so our guild comes in and we all get attacked by alot of guilds and they are shouting our name it wasnt like a fight meet it was a happy meet. Which is weird because Sabertooth isn't friends with other guilds.
So after that weird encounter i go to the bar and ask " can i have a beer? mira right?!" mira turns around and says " yep sure comming right up and yep that ma name!".
My beer get here and i start to drink it. Dragon slayer know when they are about to get drunk even before they are so i stoped after 1 beer plus i dont like drinking.
After some time i go to a table and blondie ( lucy) is there with natsu, gray, wendy and the two cats (happy and carla). So me and my cat (lector) decide to join them and to be honest blondie did look quit hot, she wasnt drinking either oh she such a hot babe why hasnt natsu marked her yet? Maby its because hes too self obsessed if i was him i would of bit her straight way.

lucys pov

I don't like to drink i dont like the tast of it and i dont think that anyone on my table is drunk well maybe some people have drunk 1 beer but that wont make them drunk. Any way it was getting late so i said goodbye to everyone and on that note i left but i noticed someone behind me so i walked faster but then someone grabbed me by my stomach I could tell by the scent that it was sting from sabertooth! I got really scared. But then he pulls me to a abandoned alley and pins me against a brick wall, it hurt so i squiled in pain but sting just smirked, but then he leaned closer and whispered in my ear "no worries blondie you'll forget about the pain in a minute". "what are you gonna do?" but there was no answer until i felt his lips crash onto mine and somehow he got his tounge inside my mouth. But i couldnt do anything! He trapped me !

rogue pov

I saw sting chase after a girl so i followed to make sure everything was ok but when i got to an abandoned alley i shouted sting at the top of my voice but i didnt expect for sting to do that.....

im uploading tomorow ive already got it written down so ill uplode asap!