How dare he !

Lucy's POV-
He threw me into the pool and then took off my bikini!
Did he just do what I think he did ? I'm naked right infront of sting! This can't be happening !
My cheeks become rose red aas stings eyes roamed around my body ~ it doesn't really help that the water was Cristal blue so he could see everything.
But I'm not going to lie I did look at his body too.
From his eyes that were glued to my body I started to go down ~ next I looked at his lovely kissable lips ~ WAIT did I just say kissable omg Lucy shake out of it now !
Okay never mind no one can hear me it's all just my thoughts.
I traveled lower ~ his toned abs are definitely everything a woman could wish for and OMG he has a v like and it's so good but then I noticed that OMG KILL ME NOW THE ALL MIGHT STING HAS A BONER OVER ME!!
But I'm not complaining because you should see the size of it-
"Lucy? You done staring yet?"
Omg he noticed but he can't say much
"Are you done with roaming your eyes around my body?" I Shot back at him.
"I umm I I I wasn't looking at you"
"Sting don't lie"
Okay why am I sounding so brave right now this isn't me.
He's started to walk towards we so I started to move back but guess what ?! If you guessed that I hit the pall of the pool your correct!
He then smirked which was to die for ~ OMG AM I CRUSHING ON STING?
Any way he put his hands on the sides of my body trapping me so I couldn't move away but his body kept getting closer and closer to mine untill his body was pressed up agains mine he decided to whisper in my ear
"I know you want me Lucy just ask"
Then he proceeded to attack my neck with neck kisses to tease me and it was just like torture.
I was trying to keep in my moans of joy but I guess one slipped out
"Sting" I moaned
I'm guessing this turned sting on even more because his hands started to roam around my body one clasping my breast and the other going very slowly lower and lower.
He stopped when he got to my inner thigh. He started to rub on it ~ very slowly moving closer and closer to my area.
"Just beg Lucy and we will be out of here and in the bedroom"
"No" I moaned back
I felt a smile at my neck as he heard my response.
"Are you sure about that" he says while rubbing my area causing lots of moans to escape my mouth.
"S~s~ Sting" I managed to moan out
He pulled away from my neck and noticed my panting ~ when he looks me dead in my eyes he enters a finger inside of me.
My eyes go wide but I close them and moan. With all the strength i had left in me I grabbed him by the neck and brought his lips onto mine. He seemed surprised at first but he kissed me back. That's when his finger started to move. I think I might just beg if he's this good with his finger who knows how good he is with .....
I pull away and hug his neck while I whisper
"Please let's go to the room"
He moves his finger faster and as I'm about to cum he stops ~
"I'm not inside you yet babe you can't finish now" as he said that he picks me up and runs out the pool room place and into our bedroom.
He places me down under the covers~ he shuts the blinds and locks the door then climbs on top of me
"Do you understand how long I have waited for this?" He says as he glances at my body before entering me.

Make sure to leave a vote and comment! Also follow me ! And put this book in your library so you know when I update!!!