Getting ready!

[hii this is actual chapter now. Hehehehhee]

I woke up before Killua surprisingly! So i decide to admire the sleeping boy. His fully white snowflake hair dangled over his eyes, and he had a big smile over his face. While his right arm was under your neck and his other arm over your waist pulling you in. You lifted up your arm and cupped his cheek and played with his hair, that dangle over his eyes. snuggling closer to the white fluffy hair boy, making the gap between your face close even more then it was. You felt his breath and his loudly beating heart, as you touch and ruffled with his hair. Then you heard killua groan and his blue sapphire eyes lights up when he seen you so close. His face was a dark red like a tomato, and when you seen his eyes butterflies starting flying in your stomach. You loved when he just stared at you with those big deep blue ocean eyes.

Killua: U-uh Y-y/n? Why are you so close?

Y/n: welll i woke up before you so i wanted to stare at you. Now i know why you love doing this!

You smirked as his face was now even darker then before! It was like a deeper red then a tomato! You chuckle and kissed him on the cheek.

Y/n: Hehe, i love you!

Killua: I love you to..

Killua moved even closer and leaned his forehead against yours... you blushed and cuddle him closer..

Y/n: Snowy?

Killua: Snowy?!

Y/n: ya you like the nickname?

Killua blused and looked away and mumbles.

Killua: y-yea...

Y/n: what did you say?

You smirked and killua looked back up.

Killua: UH NOTHING!! Anyways what were you saying?

You chuckle and looked at him

Y/n: You wanna go on a date today?

Killua: Yea ofc i would!

Y/n: Your so cute when you act like a bottom!

Killua: Im not a bottom tho!

Y/n: Yess you aree!

Killua: N-no Im not!

Y/n: Yes you are! You even stuttering like one!

Killua: N-no! Your the bottom in the relationship! Like.. When you get flustered! Im just a little surprise about last night...

You chuckle.

Killua: I will show you!

Killua get on top of you and starts to pin your wrist to the bed. He got really close to you and slowly started to make his way to your lips.. you prepared yourself to pinned him back down when he kissed you but then, he attacked your sweet spot on your neck! Making you moan at the sudden surprise. He stopped and looked at your deep but bright flustered face and smirked.

Killua: nows whos bottom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skipped [sorry im idk what to do after that soooooo im just skipping]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and killua both decided to take showers [they are separate] and make breakfast to decide what u guys wanted to do. Of course killua let you showerd first. You felt the hot water run down your body, someone was drawing on you with a pen. It was relaxing all you could was stand there witha blank mind. Then you thought of the perfect idea!

[hey guys once again sorry it late... im starting highschool so im trying to work on my grammar hehehe, but old teacher said i need to add more details and descriptions, sooo here i am doing that! Anyways have a good/night! Sorry if seem rush there will be part 2.]