Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning to a churning feeling in my stomach. I jumped out of bed, and ran out into the hallway and into the bathroom. I went into one of the stalls and emptied the contents of my stomach. Cramps started running up my sides, and I wrapped my arms round my stomach.

Once I finished spewing my guts out, I leaned up against the stall wall. I don't know how long I'll be able to cope in her like this. Yeah morning sickness only started A few days ago, but still. I don't know how long I'll be able to last in here till someone figures out.

After awhile, I stand up, flushing the toilet and go over to the sink. I splash some cold water onto my face and look at myself in the mirror. I shouldn't be in here, but I am.

Ugh, I could really use some mints right about now. My mouth tastes disgusting. But if I ask one of the nurses for a mint, they'll probably question why. So, I guess I'm just going to have to put up with it. Or drink enough water till the taste goes away.

After I tidied myself up a bit, I walk back to my room slowly, my arms wrapped around my stomach. I don't like it here. Especially not at night, when I'm walking in the halls alone. It's spooky, and I don't like it. The walls are so, white and plain. Something you'd see in a horror movie about an insane asylum. With that thought, I quicken my pace, till I get to my room.

When I walk into my room, Lisa was sitting up on her bed. "You okay Kellin?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I lied, laying back down in my bed. I don't want to be here anymore.

I then rolled over onto my side, close to the edge and reached under my bed for a certain heart shaped box that Vic had given me. I whimpered slightly as I rolled onto my stomach, before I rolled back onto my back. I think Lisa noticed as she looked me strangely. She didn't say anything though, as she came over to my side of the room and sat down on my bed next to me as I looked through the photos of Vic and I that I kept in the box.

"Who's this?" She asked, picking up one of the photos. "He's cute."

"I-it's Vic." I said, a few stray tears rolling down my cheeks. "My, boyfriend."

"The cute ones are always the gay ones." She muttered. "So, does your super hot boyfriend know you're in here?" She asked. "I've never seen him come in to visit you."

I shook my head. "He doesn't know I'm in here." I said, wiping the tears away. "My parents probably didn't even tell him. They've never liked him." I sighed. "Even when they found out we were together. They said he was a bad influence. Considering he sometimes would get up to some shady shit with his brother and their two best friends." I chuckled under my breath slightly. "But he's an absolute sweet heart. So kind and caring. He won't understand why I did it. He would've asked why I didn't tell him."

"What didn't you tell him?" She asked.

I looked up at her, only just realizing what I said. "Oh, it's nothing." I lied easily. "It doesn't matter." I kept my eyes on the photo I was holding, hoping she would drop the subject. Which she did and looked through more of the photos.

Out of instinct, I rested a hand on my stomach. I hope Lisa doesn't think anything of it. But she didn't seem to notice.

After awhile, I started to get a little hot and bothered in my pajama pants, some of the photos, Vic wasn't wearing a shirt, and some were taken when the two of us were a little drunk, so there were a few sexual poses. And damn, my hormones were acting up. Curse being pregnant. I get horny easily.

Lisa seemed to notice this, and she laughed a little. "You okay?" She asked.

I just shook my head, getting up, grabbing some clean clothes and a towel. "I-I'm just g-gonna go have a shower." I mumbled.

She just laughed and continued to look at thy he photos. "Don't drop the soap!" She said. "Or get your cum everywhere."

My cheeks turned a dark red at that, and I ran off to the bathroom. No one was in here luckily, and I chose the shower stall right at the end, going in and locking the door. I'm actually surprised this place let's you have your privacy in the bathrooms. I thought there woud be someone standing in here watching you to make sure you don't do anything you're not meant to do.

I stripped down to nothing and turned the water on, turning it onto a good enough setting. I stood under the water for awhile, rubbing a hand round my stomach.

****if you don't want to read this part, then skip****

I ran my hand down my chest, down my stomach, and to my hard cóck. I ran a finger down my length, biting my bottom lip to hold back a moan. I then grabbed ahold of it and started pumping slowly. A soft moan escaped my lips, and I leaned up against the stall wall as I pumped slowly. My hips thrusted forward each time my hand got closer to my balls.

I kept doing this for a few minutes, while brushing my thumb against the head every so often. But it wasn't enough. I needed more. I removed my hand from me and got two fingers as wet as I could get them, since I didn't have any lube. Hell, why would I even have lube in here? Actually, why would anyone have lube in here?

Once my fingers were wet enough, I circled one around my entrance, before pushing in slowly. I moved my finger round slowly, curling it every so often. I then added a second finger and scissored them inside me, imagining it was Vic doing this to me.

I closed my eyes, my lips parted as quiet moans escaped my mouth. Buy when I brushed my fingers against this one spot inside me, I couldn't stop myself from moaning out Vic's name. A bit louder than I intended to. I stopped for a few seconds, to check that there was no one in here and that they didn't hear me.

When I didn't here anyone, I kept going, moving my free hand off the wall and wrapping it round my throbbing cóck. I moved my hand and fingers quickly, just wanting to get a release, and afraid that someone may walk in and hear me. The shower blocked out the quieter moans, but not the louder ones.

Finally, I felt the familiar feeling rise in my stomach, and with one final flick of my wrist, and push of my fingers, I came into my hand, moaning Vic's name.

I took my fingers out of me, but continued to flick my wrist slowly as I came down from my high and sunk to the floor.

****continue reading****

Once I came down from my high, I got back up, and washed up, before turning the shower off. I then dried myself off and got changed, before walking back to my room slowly.

***************************

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I'm really enjoying writing this, and I hope you guys are enjoying reading it. :)