Epilogue

Why does this happen to me, why me? Why can't it be another person? Why? I need an answer. Why can't some other persons dad have to ruin their life, huh? Why does it have to be me? I hate my life.

Why did he have to leave us? Why does he prefer her? Why?! I'm sick with all this, I'm sick!!! I'm done. I hate my life. Why do you do this to me?! Why?! Why?!

Does he eve love me? Does he? Why does he defend his mother and not us?! We are his own blood and he doesn't care a damn thing about us!

WHY DID HE CHANGE?! TELL ME!!! WHY!!!

The answers came just one by one. Like mom would say " time would tell". Nobody ever would expect this to happen. He changed into another person I can't recognize. I don't know him anymore. It's like two faced Harvey.

I miss him. I miss him everyday, every night , every minute, every second I miss him. That smile of his faded. His personality changed into a monster. All he ever did was harm the hearts of others and leave ugly scars. I am not fine.

People ask me, Are you okay? Are you fine?

And what is your answer?

I'm fine, thanks. And that's it. Ever thought if one of your parents ever loved you? I have and still do.

Once you find out the reason your dad left you, can destroy all your chances of coming back. Love? I don't call it love. I call it abuse. That son-of-a-bitch left us for that dirty slut. Yasmin Reed. I don't like to mention that hoe's name. All she does is take the money outta him.

I swear that one day, he's gonna cry that he's outta money, and he's gonna beg. And I am gonna face my back to him, just like he did when I was needing too.

I've been a Christian all my life. I've been taught all the values of life. And I've been spoken by God too. Oh, he knows about this. And he promised one thing. My old man's return.

Time seems long but it's gonna be worth it.

My heart is breaking into pieces. And it only has one left, the center.

Authors note: Hi! This is the epilogue, seems short but hey, it's something. Seems crappy? Tell me. Good? Tell me. Y'all can help me. I'm a beginner to this. Boring? Just comment and rate a star. That would be great! Thanks loves!

;)