chapter 2

Taeyang pov:
I sat frozen on my bed after hearing what chani said....did he knew about my feelings for rowoon hyung?....it can't be possible I never told anybody.

"What are you talking about chani" I said after calming myself.

"Don't try to be smart with me taeyang I know that you like rowoon hyung.....what did you think that I wouldn't know the way you look at him hmmm" chani said.

"That's not the way you talk with your hyung chani" I said offended.

"Oh come on I'm not the one who is whoring himself to....
I move forward and slapped him across the face and on the same time
Rowoon hyung came and looked at me with hatred in his eyes.

"What the f*ck are you doing taeyang?..how dare you?." Rowoon hyung shouted.

After hearing his shouting everybody came inside the room and asked what happened to which roowon hyung said.

"He f*cking slapped my chani". Hugging chani.

"What is this behavior taeyang". Youngbin hyung said furiously.

"Hyung he called me...." I was about to tell hyung when chani interfere

"He likes rowoon hyung...and wants him for himself when I said that I won't give up on hyung he threatened and slapped me." Chani said fake crying.

Everybody looked shocked at me. I looked down so nobody could see my tears.

Rowoon hyung step forward and ask

"Is it true taeyang".