Relationships and main

Ok, so I'm gonna write down the main relationship, main character and main plot.

Main relationships

Steve x Ellum (romantic)
Steve x Dumbdog (romantic)
Steve x everyone (platonic)
(Also 5up and Fundy are going to be in a friendship but with flirting, like they seem to be dating but they aren't it's just their platonic relationship lol)

Sexual content?

There will be some spicey/sex scenes in this fanfic but I'll add warnings to every single chapter so I don't trigger anyone, so if theirs reference of anything triggering I'll add a warning at the beginning.

Sad/harmful things

So there will be mentions and description of past abuse, self harming, drugs, sexual harassment, physical, mental and emotional abuse, and bad spells. But again I'll add trigger warning to each chapter, I'll also make a one-shot for this and then a book just to see if I can finish it.

Main characters?

Steve will be the main character, because that's how I roll.
But the crewfu show up just as much as Steve, and they'll have a big part in this.

Plot

The plot will kinda be going along with the plot of Harry Potter, but it'll branch of more then following the actual plot so I don't feel constricted. I also haven't seen Harry Potter in a while so I might mess the plot/characters up so uhh please don't judge on the littlest of mistakes.

Bye guys, I'll add more chapters to this like character designs and all that.  🖤💙💜