|SECRET|

"Strip baby girl" He whispered in ears
"Yes sir" I said as I pulled out my cloths one by one .
He stroked my ear as I could feel his breath near my ears. He bit my earlobe encircling his fingers around my waist .
"Do you want me baby"
I bit my lips as he grabbed my jaw forcefully, kissing me".

Suddenly he pulled out his gun applying force and pointing towards my stomach.
"How dare you, you think you can escape from me slut" He said making me feel suffocated. I felt like drowning and he saw me through his dark eyes. I felt my hands were tied down. Suddenly cool wind was blown as I opened my eyes, I felt beeds of sweat were formed on my forehead. I stared  at the ceiling breathing heavily.
"It's been five years and you left me a deep scar that I can't even forget you"tears escaping from corner of my eyes.

As the night was passing, I got up from the bed washing my face. These nightmares makes me sleepless at night. I poured some wine and walked towards balcony staring at buildings and lights of France .Everything was nostalgic . Another sleepless nights which I spent thinking about that  bastard.
Next morning I got up walking towards my closet wearing black suit and heels. I walked downstairs making my own breakfast.I was not the same person I was. Instead I was a strong women, where world was always curious about .
I walked though the huge walls and beautiful architecture .
I walked to  my room where everything was started. My new life.
"Mam I got your file" I smiled politely and accepted it.
"Thank you, please update my schedule and let me know"
"Yes mam".
" And another thing, cancel the deal with Montego. If he doesn't value the time then I have lot other fishes in my sea"I said.
"Yes mam, I will inform him".
I sat down staring at window through the glass door where I saw myself successful standing on one of the top  floor .
I was a anonymous designer and my every design was sold within  few hours .i was awarded as the best designer and my designs  published in every famous magzines within few years .i was a secret that world was trying to know. I had a trusted secretary and few people within. My identity was protected for certain  reasons.
Suddenly door opened and I saw my love of my life who I think I could do anything to protect them.

Allen:
I stared through the window looking at clouds sitting on my private jet.
"Sir I found this. I am not sure if this is related" One my private investigator said trembling.
"Give me here" I grabbed the file as I opened it anxiously. I saw women in pink suit and shades . Her hat covered her most of the face. She looked rich and successful. She had black hair just like chloe but bit lighter shade ,her side face was shown through the car.
I was confused. How can her identity be completely sealed. What is thecsecret your hiding chloe.
"Find more otherwise don't think of showing your face " I said .
I reached France and booked one of the beautiful penthouse. I knew I will be staying here more then a month.I was feeling anxious . What if I find her here.What if she doesn't love me. What of she has another man. Whatever it is I will kill that man and prison her even if she hates me. After she left I couldn't even touch a girl .i couldn't forget her. Everyday I felt air suffocating my chest. I had traveled every corner of the world collecting tracks and ended up here. This city was my last hope.I walked through streat into a beautiful cafe. It was small and pretty. I ordered cappuccino . Suddenly someone bumped into me and fell. I turned around to see a beautiful small girl with big eyes. Tears dropped through her right cheek making me panic
"How dare you to touch my sister" There was a another boy walked towards me,who looked Younger version like me.

________________________________Thank you for the patience as i took a break due to my exams

Thank you for the patience as i took a break due to my exams. Your votes and comments motivate me to write!!!!!
I will try to make this book more interesting.
Due you need more steamy chapters 😉
Comment down below.
I'm on Instagram as @writelifex.  Follow and like❤ https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=10xlawp2wmcob&utm_content=mhr8y7y
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍