𝚁𝙸𝙵𝚃?!

COMPLICATED TRIANGLE ❤️✨

Siv's pov

I got ready with my dress and went to parking, I'm on the peak of excitement! Ahhh....I was running to take my scooty but suddenly someone pulled me from back and gave a tight slap on my face! It pained like hell! After that I lost my concious and fell down! I think nearly after an hour I tried to open my eyes and I don't know where I'm but someone is carrying me I felt very dizzy but the person is continuously telling my name and Patting my hair! The person kept me down and gave me some water and splashed some water on my face!

After drinking some water I felt very relaxed and my blurry eyes became clear and I sat up straightly facing the person!! I was hell shocked to see him!
It's Ashwin sir 😳

Siv : si... sir...you ....hear....sir ...what happened....to me.....sir...?!

As : Hey siv relax just relax! Nothing happened to you! First calm down yourself! Take a deep breath and breath out!

Siv : ok!

Ashwin gave her bag and phone to her!

After 10 to 15mins siv became normal!

Siv : sir how come ...

Before siv finishing Ashwin told to stop!

As : shh..... silent now don't ask anything to me I have something important for you so come with me!

Saying this he held her,siv stood in her feet and followed Ashwin!

Ashwin turned facing siv and held her both hands!

Siv : sir! ( Raised her eyebrows signalling what?! )

As : Siv I want to confess something!

Siv : Han tell sir!

Ash : Uff! From now onwards only in office you should call me as sir apart from there you can call me Ashwin!

Siv : sir!

As : It's not my request,its my condition!

Siv : ok Ashwin ( shouted )

Ash : Sounds good!

Siv m.v : 😳oh no I totally forgot that sam is waiting there for me! Ahhh🥺 kolandha kandipa wait panitu irupan enakaga!  I have to move from here first!

Siv : Han tell what you wants to confess!?

Ash : Ha..han....what .....I want to confess is ( stammering )

The place is actually very silent it's little away from city! We can see the full view of city!❤️

As : Siv! I LOVE YOU!

Siv was not in the world her mind is fully filled with sam! Sam!! Sammmm!!!
Without even hearing Ashwin words she said