|| 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐱 . . ||

a/n
I just want to say this is an upcoming fanfic!

Source: Solo Leveling

Characters mainly involved: Sung Jin-Woo(Solo Leveling Character), Sun Ho-Yuki. (Oc of mine, his name is mixed japanese and korean.)

Sun Ho-Yuki 『info』

Age: will be mentioned in chapters.

Half Korean Half Japanese.

Otaku.

Male.

Gay Af.

5'3.

—— ( Chapter Started. )

It was 2015, Sun Ho-Yuki, a student in a normal highschool that has a built-in primary and university, had a very special feeling towards someone, and that very someone is a boy named Sung Jin-Woo.

He was the outcast of the class, not many liked him cause he was all "gloomy" and "weak". But Sun Ho-Yuki ignored those rumors, he believed he was a nice kid, had a nice smile, and was very cute.

Sung Jin-Woo looked like he hadnt eaten for days when he arrived school, so Sun Ho-Yuki thought,

'He looks hungry.. should I make a lunchbox for him? Yeah! Lets do that!'

xx Day 1

It was morning, 5:30 a.m. and Sun Ho-Yuki was early for school, he arrived at the classroom with 2 lunchboxes as he didn't see Sung Jin-Woo wasn't here yet, so he walked over to Sung Jin-Woo's seat and placed the lunchbox with a note as he sat on his own seat.

Many students started to fill the classroom as some people were gossiping about Sung Jin-Woo on how there's a lunchbox on his table prepared especially for him as Sung Jin-Woo arrived, going to his seat surprised theres a lunch box.

'Who put it here?' Thought Sung Jin-woo as he picked up the note sitting.

'Heyyy Sung-sun! Lol, I haven't met you yet I already gave you a nickname. Anyways straight to the point, you look like you havent eaten for days, so here! I prepared a lunchbox for you, it's filled with fried rice, some fruits,vegetables and of course a few meat, healthy don't ya think? Haha. Anyways enjoy!<3

— Sun Ho Yuki, Seat #12'

He looked atSeat #12 surprised to see a pretty boy that looked rich, his hair was tied to a bun, colored like the color of the clouds of a winter holiday as he thought he was pretty, in friend thought, he never liked anyone or so he thought, he just doesn't know. 𝙔𝙚𝙩.

He smiled happily as the teacher walked in, he put the lunchbox under his table as class began.

xx 12:10 P.M

It was lunch time, and Sung Jin-woo walked to the roof with his special-made lunchbox to eat there, he opened the doors and saw a few people sitting already eating.

He found Sun Ho Yuki, the one who made his lunchbox, sitting quietly, eating while listening to music. He decided to sit beside him as he opened his lunch box, taking Sun Ho-Yuki's attention as Sun Ho Yuki's volume wasn't too high.

"You accepted my lunchbox? That's nice." Said Sun Ho-Yuki chuckling as Sung Jin-woo looked at him smiling.

"Yeah, thanks, I haven't been able to eat for a few days, I had to make lunches for my little sister, and ingredients ran out so I'm planning to buy some today. Thank you very much, Is there anyway I can pay you back?" Asked Sung Jin-Woo smiling as Sun Ho-Yuki blushed a little.

"What about..become my friend?" Asked Sun Ho-Yuki smiling. "But- that isn't enough to pay for your kindness!" Said Sung Jin-Woo sweatdropping. "Then never ever leave me, ever. We will not be apart whatever happens!" Said Sun Ho-Yuki smiling as Sung Jin-Woo sighed but chuckled.