Deep Feelings

Jas pov

It's Saturday the weekend before school starts and I worked all summer so me and my baby would not want for anything. So I want to go shopping. I get out of bed quietly leaving Aaliyah (my daughter ) sleep while I get dress. I got up taking a shower doing my proper hygiene. Then I put on my bra and panties, I went to the closet to pick out a outfit I picked a baby blue shirt  and my acid Jean jumper and my up risen kds. I woke Aaliyah up to my kisses. I put her in her baby tub bathed her then did her proper baby hygiene. Then picked out her a blue shirt that said "not a morning person" ,jeans and her baby bottom Jordan's. I was all ready to go then she started crying. So I gave her a bottle and then burp her. Before I left I told my parents "we will be back shorly." So I headed to my Bestfriend house surprising him. I arrived unbuckled Aaliyah and then went to the door to ring the door bell. Kenny mommy Ms.Donna opened the door saying, "Hi baby ". She took Aaliyah so I went up stairs to Kenny little sister aggravating him all I heard was"GET YO BEHIND OUT". So she started running.

Me-hey Kenny

Kenny- hey what a surprise

Me-ikr wanna go to the mall with me and Aaliyah

Kenny-ya but u gotta give me a chance to get dress

Me-ok don't be all day
Going back down stairs

I get Aaliyah and we headed to waffle house.
30 mins later
Phone rings

Me-hello

Kenny-where you?

Me-we otw

I pull up in his drive way and he come out looking fine with a blue polo shirt jeans and his legend 11's.

How was it?

Vote!!