Is it really you?

Kenny

It really look like we are a family, I began thinking to my self. We just arrived at the mall. It was thick out here. She park the car and got Aaliyah out. So I decided to help her. Just because she had a baby at a early age don't mean she can't be loved again by someone else.

Jas pov

We enter the mall, the first store we heading to was babies r.s. I brought Aaliyah a lot of clothes,head bands,toys,and sandals. I wanted to get Aaliyah out the way first. Because she will have before I have. So with her out the way I went to a bunch of stores an brought clothes,jewelry,purses,and purfune. We had to make our last stop and that was footlocker. I brought Aaliyah 5 pairs of shoes that consisted of 2 pairs of Jordan's,2 pairs of kds, and a tan pair of Tim's. Now Aaliyah is out the way forreal this time. I brought 3 pairs of shoes Jordan's, forces, and kds. I spent a total of $354.76¢. I mean that's what I had my summer job for so I could spoil me and Aaliyah. So we were about to walk out the mall until Kenny said he wanted to buy me and Aaliyah something. So we both got a necklace set. Aaliyah set said "daughter" and mine said "proud mommy". I said "Thank You" and we left out the mall just so see.......

Who do y'all think they saw? Comment!
Vote!
Short Chapter