Chapter nineteen

I be shooting out chapters pretty quick now that I know what I'm doing with the story, if I ever do take breaks it's probably bc of burnout or I'm at a stalemate lol.

All might pov

"Students are being taken?" I say into the phone.

"Yes, Katsuki Bakugo has been capturing them and brainwashing them." Aizawa says through the phone.

"Damnit..." I mutter.

"Hey all might, what's on the menu fo-"

"I'm on the phone young Midorya, I'll talk to you after." I interrupt him.

"Oh alright." He says before turning around.

"OCHAKO WHERE ARE YOU!" He screams.

"Anyways." I say to Aizawa.

"I see Midorya and Uraraka are on first name terms now, what's it like living with lovers." He says.

"Shut it, text me now." I say before hanging up.

Ochako pov

"Hey." I say walking up to Izuku.

"Hey, how you feeling?" He asks.

"Fine, you?" I say.

"Sore but that's really it." He says stretching.

"That makes sense with how many times you fallen on your ass." I say giggling.

"Yeah yeah yeah, it's only because you refuse to save me." He says back.

"Awww, poor wittle Izuku." I say pinching his cheeks.

"Hush." He says falling onto my shoulder making us both collapse onto the couch.

I blush a bit because he's on top of me but I see his face turn red too. I smile at him as we stare into each other's eyes.

"Uh, sorry to intrude." I hear all might say from the other side of the room.

I try and move but Izuku keeps staring at me.

"All might, leave us alone for a minute..." Izuku says.

"No, I'm not gonna let you guys have sex in the living room!" He basically screams.

Izuku and I's faces go red.

"We weren't gonna have sex!" Izuku says.

"Don't lie Midorya. I know your past with girls." All might says.

He blushes.

"Whatever." He says getting up and helping me up.

"Now, I want to let you know, that if you try and jump into action, I will get you arrested, but, Bakugo is capturing class 1-A one by one.

"WHAT!" Izuku and I scream.

"Yes, now don't panic, Endeavor is on it." All might says.

"Yeah endeavor, that's sure making me feel better, IM BETTER THAN HIM!" Izuku screams.

"Izuku c-" I start.

"No I fucking can't anymore!" He says before walking away. All might tries to stop him but Izuku pushing his hand away.

"Should've kept it to yourself." Izuku says.

"You can't do anything izuku." All might says.

I turn around and glare at him.

"Who's gonna stop me." Izuku says.

"I will" a voice says.

'Holy shit.' I think to myself.

Izuku turns around.

"N-nana S-shimura..." he mumbles.

"How are you alive!" Izuku says stumbling back.

"Someone had a quirk that revived people, I just so happened to be one of them, not only that but I have a copy of one for all." Nana says.

'What the fuck is happening.' I think to myself as Izuku falls onto his back.

"Wow..." Izuku says.

"So you can help me against all for one with your copy of one for all?" Izuku asks.

"No, but someone can." She says looking at me.

"Ochako Uraraka, would you like to help Izuku Midorya against all for one?" She asks me.

"HUH?!"

Kirishima pov

"So bakubro, who's next?" I ask.

"Today we're gonna get two of them at once. Rip off spider man and icy-hot." He says.

"Todobro is gonna be a hard one." I say.

"Agreed." Mina says.

"I think we could manage." Iida says.

"I'm with four eyes for once." Bakugo says.

"Well, I'm ring leader so what I say goes, let's get out of here" he says walking out of the room.

We all follow him down to U.A. When we get there we see the max security system.

Luckily we still have our passes to get in from U.A. Although we did have to go in a back door.

We bust into the dorms and find all of them in the common room again. This time Aizawa is there. Bakugo tries to use his quirk to get out but it gets erased.

"SHIT!" He screams.

Mina starts to panic while Iida stands in front of us all.

"WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY!" Iida screams.

"Tch, Bakugo is a murderer and you're all siding with him, therefore you are all villians." Aizawa says.

"IM NOT A FUCKING MURDERER!" Bakugo says.

"THEN WHY ARE YOUR PARENTS DEAD!" Aizawa yells back.

"I WAS FRAMED! I WAS TAKEN CONTROL OF! IM TRYING TO-" he passes out.

"What the fuck!" Mina says looking behind Bakugo and seeing midnight.

"Nemuri..." Aizawa says.

"MS.MIDNIGHT?!" Everyone screams.

(Manga spoiler again, my fault.)

"How are you alive?" Aizawa says.

"I was revived along with someone who was sort of reminiscent of me, same hair color and height that's really it though." She says.

"I see Kirishima and Mina are the enemy.... I thought my death would impact you guys but not this bad.

"Midnight, we aren't villians!" I say.

"Then what are you?" She asks.

I freeze up.

"We're vigilantes, we have come to take our classmates and when all's said and done we are going to turn on the villains who think they are controlling us, Bakugo was framed for his own parents murder! Everything is so wrong!" She says starting to cry.

I grab her hand and she looks at me.

"Ashido is not lying." Iida says.

"None of us are!" I back him up.

"So you want us to believe that you are kidnapping my students and bringing them in on your plan?" Aizawa says.

"Yes..." I respond.

"Fine, do it, but if it doesn't work, we'll be there to back you up." Aizawa says.

Bakugo stands up and glances at us before looking back at eraser head.

"Let's go then." He says before turning away.

Everyone follows us to base.

Class 1-A is now Team 1-A.