Chapter fourteen

Fuck, I need to get ready to get my permit,homeboy needa get a job. Anyways sorry it took a while and that it was shit :)

Izuku pov

Those two weeks were hell, I've been deprived of training and stuck doing chores and school work, not only that but Bakugo and I keep having verbal arguments. Today was the worst of them all I sort of snapped and told him about the fact that I still wasn't over his bullying.

"So you haven't gotten over that?" Bakugo says.

"OF COURSE I FUCKING HAVENT, THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH IS UNFORGIVABLE, YOU TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF!" I scream.

"You were a bitch, that's why I bullied you to toughen you up, and because you were quirkless and already thought you were better than me." He says.

"I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS BETTER THAN YOU, REMEMBER I WOULD ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU AROUND,WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I FUCKING ADMIRED YOU!" I scream.

"Yeah sure, you thought I was an idiot, you're the idiot." He says.

"You know....sometimes I wish I listened when you told me to kill myself." I say before throwing the mop I'm using at him.

It's 4:36 am and I just woke up to tornado warnings, now I can't fall back asleep because i did before then shit myself when another alert went off.

Ochako pov

I drop my drink as I see Izuku push past Bakugo at the other side of the hall.

'He told him to kill himself.....' I think to myself as I walk toward Bakugo.

"Why would you do that..." I say.

He turns around and looks at me.

"He was a worthless nerd, anything more is none of your business." He says.

I use my quirk and make him slam onto the floor. I kneel down and grab his hair making him look up at me. I smile.

"If you ever do anything remotely close to that with Izuku ever again, I'll make sure you can't speak ever again." I say before dropping his face on the ground and walking in the direction that Izuku walked too.

I see Izuku walking up the stairs to the roof and go into panic mode.

'He wouldn't actually listen right?' I think to myself.

I get up to the roof and see Izuku sitting on the edge.

"Izuku." I say.

He turns to me and I see a few tears flowing down his face.

"Hey..." he says back.

"I heard part of what you said, I'd like to think you'd never attempt suicide, correct?" I ask.

He chuckles and sniffles.

"Of course I wouldn't, I couldn't leave you for anything." He says.

I smile.

"Good, that's what I like to hear." I say putting my hand over his.

"Would you like to vent more about your childhood? I know Bakugo thought that you had an ego above his." I say.

"Well, I don't know. I guess." He responds.

"So basically when I was really young my father wasn't around, he works overseas but I'm honestly suspicious about that because he never contacted me about moms funeral. He never even came home when she was in a coma..." he says.