viiii.

Most girls would’ve killed to be in my position, all tangled up in bed with Harry Styles snoring in my left ear with his arm laying right across my face, yet I just wanted to get up. I needed to get up. Last nights alcohol was still in my system and if I didn’t move I was going to blow chunks all over Harry. 

I did enough blowing last night. 

I groaned. 

“Shut the fuck up before I hit you” Harry mumbled. At least that’s what it sounded like he said. Someone needed to talk to his primary school teachers and tell them how they failed at annunciating as well as speaking clearly. I also needed to talk to his mum about treating a lady right. Although, I heard from many media websites that Harry was certainly a gentlemen with the ladies, and always let them finish before he. What a charmer.

“You need to get your arm off me. I’m going to vomit all over you.” 

Harry reluctantly moved his arm (as well as his whole body to other side of my bed), while I went to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. 

I passed Adair and his lady friend in the hallway. He was about to say something to me, but I beelined to the bathroom ignoring him. I really wasn’t trying to be rude. I would’ve stood there longer had I thought my stomach could handle it. 

I flushed the toilet, now hearing voices right outside the door. Only a few seconds later, my knight in shining armor (it was actually just Harry. I got my hopes up too) knocked on the door. “Are you alright?” he asked once I said that he could walk in.

“I’ll be fine. Nothing Advil and a swear of never drinking again will fix” I said.

“Did you see the bird that was with Adair all last night and is still here this morning?” 

“Briefly. I kind of had other things in my mind this morning” I said. I got up off the floor of the bathroom and began to wash my face and brush my teeth.

“They’re going out to breakfast, and invited me” Harry said. 

“Have fun.” 

Noooo” Harry whined. His voice was much too loud for the amount of alcohol he drank last night. He should’ve been trying to push me out of the way to get to the toilet first. “I want you to come.” 

As if two people in the loo wasn’t enough, Adair and Cathrine decided now was the time to brush their own teeth. 

“Good morning, sunshine how did you sleep?” Cathrine asked me. She stood behind Adair (he probably pushed her out of the way so he could brush first. Stupid selfish bastard he is.) waiting for me to finish. I brought a towel to my face, to dry off the water. 

“Terribly. This one over here wouldn’t stop snoring. He also needs to learn about personal space, I swear.” I said pointing to Harry.

Heeeyyy” Harry whined, once again. 

“Oi, mate. It’s way too early for that” Cathrine said patting Harry lightly on his shoulder. 

“I’m not making this a whole house thing, but do you all want to come to breakfast with me and Shayley?” 

“Who the fuck is Shayley?” I asked. 

“His fuck buddy. Geez, Fitz. One blow with a famous popstar and you miss all the gossip.” Cathrine said with a slight chuckle. People always loved to pick on me, whether it was something stupid like how my I walked around the house with only one toenail painted or something stupid on my part like the one time I had a sleepover with an actual cowboy (the boots and everything. I wasn’t actually sure if he had a gun, but I was way too drunk to find out).