Chapter 6

The doors of the agency flew open, thudding the building. Hinami stood in the door frame with her hands on her hips.

The loud voices of her friends boomed in her ears. The two males were in front of each other.

Both foaming at the mouth from anger as they both sparred. Hinami's anger was cut short when she heard what they were screaming towards each other.

"All you are is a less cool version of me!" Kanjiro swung his fist towards the ash-blonde male.

Bakugo quickly dodged his attack and continued growling under his breath.

Bakugo's leg barely skimmed Kanjiro's stomach as he maneuvered his body to dart from it.

Kanjiro took his right arm and attempted to send Bakugo a right hook, which was easy for him to avoid.

"Die, you piece of shit!" Bakugo screamed as he kneed Kanjiro in the balls.

Kanjiro instantly went down to his knees. Hinami hadn't ever seen anyone be able to overpower Kanjiro. She continued to stand away from the two in shock.

It was so surprising to see someone she knew land a great hit on her best friend. Although, she knew if she didn't interfere they would kill each other to prove who was the strongest.

She knew it was going to go way further than this, if she neglected to stop them.

Before either of them could think of another battle strategy, she appeared between them, holding her hands out to both of them.

They both immediately stopped, afraid they would hit Hinami instead of the other guy.

"Would either of you like to tell me what the hell is going on?" Hinami was the one holding a hostile glare that put each of theirs to shame.

However, both of the boys continued to growl towards the other instead of answering her question.

"Okay, then let's start with you." Hinami directly pointed your finger to Kanjiro. He sighed, standing back up onto his feet.

"Well Hinami, I told Bakugo that you had a hard day and you should rest instead of working yourself to death." He gently rubbed the back of his neck, keeping his provoked expression in check towards Katsuki.

"I said that was bullshit! She needs to train as much as she can, you fucking idiot!" Bakugo's shriek was deadly as he spoke out of turn, he ignited a few small explosions in his hand.

Although, that didn't stop him as he added to his statement. "You're her best friend or some shit, you should know how much she needs to control her quirk."

Just like Bakugo to say something so straightforward and honest.

Kanjiro's angry glare turned into a disappointed expression. "You told him about your quirk?"

Hinami had never seen Kanjiro's face twisted with such sadness before, even when he saw her hurt he never looked this distressed.

Bakugo sent the sad male a smirk.

"I didn't tell him, okay? It kinda just happened." She panicked, running over to him. "I'll explain tomorrow. We can eat junk food and watch Black Clover." She attempted a smile that he barely returned while humming to her in response.

"Sure." He shoved his hands into his pockets after he grabbed his bag off the ground.

He huffed in annoyance towards Bakugo before he began walking down the sidewalk.

Hinami turned her body to face Bakugo. "You're an asshole." She muttered to him as she stalked away towards her house.

"I'm the asshole? He's the one who started it!" He also bent down to grab his bag, jogging up to her. Grimace returned to his face.