Chapter 1

Tony leered at you- the big pervert- as you passed in front of him on your way to the kitchen. Loki rolled his eyes at the staring man, but he may have snuck a glance or two at your behind. Once you were in the safety of the kitchen Loki teleported from his spot in the corner to the large black leather sofa next to Tony.

“She hides her want for me so well.”

    Inwardly Loki scoffed at Tony’s remark. Everyone in the Stark building knew you saw Tony nothing more of a nuisance. Even JARVIS told him he’d be better off pursuing somebody else.

“I bet that when she comes in here again she’ll be all over me.” Loki gave a cocky grin and Tony retaliated with his signature smirk. The sounds of your footsteps were rapidly approaching them so Tony hastily clasped Loki’s outstretched hand. He had just ripped his hand away and let his gaze land on the door when you re-entered. Your eyes flickered in their direction and you paused in your walking. Both your water bottle and cellphone fell to the ground forgotten as a large smile found a place on your lips.

“Kitty!” You squealed as you launched yourself forward. You landed on the couch beside him, right where Loki was, with a muffled thump. Tony twisted his head to see what was going on because he was hopelessly confused. You were in Loki’s place cuddling with a cat. The black fur ball purred gently as you pressed him to your chest and peppered the top if his head with kisses.

“(Y/n) that thing has rabies!” He shouted with mock urgency and fear. You shrieked and instantly threw Lokitty off. You vaulted over the back of the couch and sprinted from the room without bothering to get your things.

“That was cheating.” Tony claimed once you were out of ear shot and probably on an entirely different floor already.

“At least you didn’t get flung across a room.” 

“I was protecting her honor.” Tony grinned like a fool as he watched Loki pick himself up off the floor.

“The only reason you want to protect her honor is so you can claim it yourself.”

“That is not untrue.”