thirty-eight

"who are you?"

"what the fuck do you mean 'who are you'!? it's me!" jax shakes jino up and down as everyone shouts for him to stop.

"i don't know you guys either." jino continues and motions to everyone in the room as grey helps sits him up.

"stop playing." lucifer warns.

"who are you?" jino asks as el shoves his head, "what about me?"

"what about you?"

"do you remember me?" she asks as he shakes his head.

she frowns, "why the hell not? i'm easy to remember!"

he stares at her for a second and then bursts out in soft laughter, "you guys thought i forgot you!" he sings.

she scoffs and smacks him in the head making him wince loudly, "stupida puttana, che diavolo! (you stupid bitch, what the hell!)"

"mi dispiace! smettila di picchiarmi! (i'm sorry! please stop hitting!)" he cries loudly as she stops, "i thought you forgot about me!"

he flashes her a smile, "never!" he snorts.

she looks at lucifer, "is he on drugs?"

"yeah, surgery shit. it'll be over soon." he replies as she nods and looks back at jino, "good, because i'm not dealing with this."

jino continues to chuckle as she rolls her eyes at him, "want some food or something?"

he wiggles his thumbs up, "i am good."

"we can see." river mumbles as ash laughs.

"alright, it's late. we'll visit your dumb ass in the morning." lucfier says, wrapping an arm around el's shoulder as she smiles, "bye bino."

"bino." jino snorts, "i like it."

el chuckles quietly and gives him a quick wave before lucfier leads her out of the room, "c'mon, i'll make you some toast when we get home."

"yeah? with eggs in the middle?" she questions as he nods, "and no crust."

she smiles widely and leans against him as jax loudly slams the door shut of jino's room, probably to provoke him.

"can we grab some chicken nuggets on the way home?" she asks as he nods, "sure." he pecks her hair quickly and holds the elevator door open for her.

smiling, she walks in and sits on the handrails whilst holding him for support so she wouldn't fall off, "are you going to paris with me?"

he nods, "if you want."

she kisses his shoulder and mumbles, "we could go back home for a while maybe."

he chuckles, "won't your boy toy throw a tantrum?"

"he's rich enough to join." she smirks as the elevator stops and he helps her back down carefully, "if he wasn't, i wouldn't allow him to date you."