Chapter Eight

A/N: This chapter will be written by Hannah but Kalee (here) wants to let ya'll know the photo is of Ruby's new cat (from her amazing gf), Hazel! (Referencing to Hazel Grace- From TFIOS) 💕💕

Written By: Hannah

________________

{Ashley}

These three weeks have been the best three weeks of my life. I think I'm falling for Ruby, hard. I'm not sure if she feels the same way. I don't know if I went too far by buying her a cat. But I decided if I'm falling for her better buy her something she loves, right? I'm pretty sure once you buy a cat for a girl the next thing is a U-Haul... I really hope I'm not stepping out of bounds here...

Ruby and I had a date tonight; we were going to go see Pitch Perfect 2. I'm super excited because I had a major toner for Anna Kendrick. I had put on a red v-neck, tied a blue flannel around my waist and had worn some black leggings with my converse. It was more of a casual date so I didn't want to look too out there, I mean we were only going to see a movie.

I went to the bathroom to do my make up when I heard a knock at the door. "One minute." I called out.

"I'll wait." It was a manly voice. A familiar voice. Definitely not Ruby. I eerily walked to the door after putting on my eyeliner. I slowly opened my door to the the man himself, Jacob the ex.

"What do you want Jacob?" I asked in a harsh tone.

"Ashley, look, I'm sorry for leaving you. Especially a week before our wedding. I just want to talk. Is that okay?"

"No." I said.

"Why not?"

"Because you broke my heart and besides I'm getting ready for a date. She'll be here any minute so you need to go, like now."

"Really?! You have a fucking date?! And not too long after we split? Really what are you? Some kind of slut?!"

"Really?! I'm the slut?! Says the fuckboi who cheated on me literally two weeks before our wedding! I don't even wanna see your face ever again so please get the fuck out of my apartment and leave me the fuck alone!" Jacob had slapped me in the face, yeah definitely not going to miss him.

"How dare you talk to me like that you little bitch?! After all that I've given you?"

"Ummmm heyyy." Ruby awkwardly said while walking into my apartment.