Chapter One

I'm awoken to the sound of my alarm blaring into my ears. I groan as reach for my phone, just barely opening my eye enough to turn it off. I lay there on my bed, the PhantoNights snuggled up against me.
"Babies, it's time to wake up," I speak, my voice hoarse since I just woke up.
"Nnnooo....." Nightlight calls out in defiance.
"Yes Nyily," (pronounced Nie-lie) Gently I push him up a bit, "I hate getting up too but I have to. I can't leave you two here because I don't trust Ruby. I don't care if she goes to school with me or not, still don't trust it."
"Uugghhh.....whatever...." he groans, sitting up. Midnight was already up and drinking some water from her bowl. They're in their "normal form" as we call it. It's basically just where they become actual cats and gain a solid form, unlike their real bodies, which are more like smoke.
I stand up from my original spot on my dark grey bed. The carpet felt nice on my feet as they met the floor. Slowly, I walk over to my dresser and pull out my school uniform. I currently attend Aldera Junior High, and I'm planning on going to U.A High next year. It's the best school in Japan for heroes in training!......but it's also the hardest to get into...my brothers Gage and Blaze, and my bitch-of-a-sister Ruby want to get in too. Luckily our parents, the #4 pro hero Haruto Aishi, or Hiohka, and the cheating blond with an alcohol problem from hell, Anjelica Aishi, are rich and could afford to literally get us a gym that we could train together in.
I get dressed, brush my teeth, hair, and tail, and put on my fingerless gloves. I walk then downstairs after retracting the PhantoNights back into my fingertips. Yes, I know, sounds weird, right?
"Hey Gage, hey Loonasia, hey Blaze," I call out to my siblings who are all sitting at the dinning table eating breakfast. I usually wait until later in the day to eat. They all say hi back.
I have four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. Loonasia being the youngest, she's six, and me, Gage, and Ruby being the oldest, we're all fifteenth. None of us are actually related, except for Gage and Ruby. They're twins.
Loona was sexually harassed by her older brother, whomst she used to live with. Blaze was abused by his parents because he's a trans male, and they're transphobic. As for me...it's a long story, one that I'd rather not get into.
I sit down in the chair next to Gage. I ruffle his hair, "So, wanna train with me after school?"
"Oh...uhm.....sorry, I kinda already promised Lincoln and Misaeyo that I'd go to the Cat Café with them...sorry..." he says quietly, scratching the back of his neck.
"It's fine," I pat his shoulder, "You hardly ever get to go out with anyone other than us, so you deserve it. Tell me how it goes, k?"
"Ok..." he flashes me a gentle smile. Gage has always been a sweetheart. All he is is a shy, fluffy bunny loving, sweetheart who basically everyone loves. Except for Ruby and Anjelica, but they're bitches and don't like anyone so they don't count.
"I'll train with you," Blaze says, "I need the practice anyway."
"Okay, but I'm warnin' ya, I'm is good as fu-"
"Skye there's a child in here," Gage cuts me off.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm is good af!"
A few seconds later, Father comes out of his office.
"Heylo Father!" I smile. He has his hero costume on, meaning he's going to do actual hero work! He seemed tense before, worried, even, however that all went away as soon as he heard my voice.
"Hey Wolfikat," he scratches my ears, "Sorry guys, I won't be able to stay long. I have patrol duties today. It's about time for you to leave anyway."
We all nod. "We probably should get going," says Blaze.
"Yeah," I agree. Gage nods.
"Love you father, love you Loona," I get up first. I get my shoes on and grab my bag, walking out of the house alongside my brothers. We walk to school while Ruby gets to ride in her mother's car. Spoiled, bitchy, brat.