ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Her fingers drum against the handlebar, staring out at the door her close friend previously disappeared behind. Claiming that she was impatient would be an understatement. Kaia checks her watch, the screen illuminating with the time, the minute of Rafe Cameron's planned return coming soon. She begins running her fingers through her hair and glancing around the exterior of the hardly functioning house as if something that had been there for months was suddenly interesting.

Even the people who she could see through the screens of the sunroom didn't peak her intrigue. They sent her odd glances. Some as if they knew who she was. And some as if they wanted to know everything that they needed to fall into bed with her. She had been around here while others were here, but her comfortability in the Cut didn't last long outside of Barry, the local cocaine dealer's, house.

The door she was looking at swings open, and out stumbles the person whose face she was waiting to see once again. The corners of her lips twitch up into a smirk as she grips the bottom of her helmet in between her fingers. She had been staring at that door for five minutes now and was even tempted to flick the kickstand down and follow his path inside. He stumbles forward as if he sniffed some of the product before he returned.

"I should start timing you, see how fast you can manipulate Barry into giving you what you want. Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Yes, Kaia. Genius idea, once again."

"I'm the brains, you're the brawn." She teases as the tall blond approaches her and gulps, shaking his head before tapping her shoulder gently.

He tips open the bag and spills out a little bit onto the seat behind where she sits. He had driven here with her on the seat behind him, but when he went inside, she had to adjust her seating to maintain the balance. And with what he had concocted whilst he was inside, she would need to be the one in control of the dirt bike.

"You can drive, right?"

She twists her torso and her eyes move down to the disorganized line of white powder. "Yeah... and here, use this." She rolls up onto her toes, pulling out her phone and taking a card from the back of her case.

He clears his throat, pulling his gaze away from her body and locking his eyes with hers. "Thanks."

She dampens her lips with her tongue, turning her gaze away from him as he bends down. She had often come on these runs with him, but he had shown up to her house without any secretion. He banged his fist on the door until somebody answered and the second that the door opened, he frantically ran up the stairs and into her room. Then he dragged her along with him after some convincing. Only this time was the dragging happening in his house. There wasn't much needed for Kaia to agree to come with, and frankly, she needed to get her mind off of the dreadful hangover pulsing in her head.

She clicks her tongue on the roof of her mouth, leaning her forearms on the handlebars. "So, you're not planning on saving any of that for the party?" Her index finger gestures down to the bag.

"Nah," he says, shaking his head as he rolls his neck back. "I am, don't worry. I... I just need a little- a little motivation."

She hums in acknowledgement as he shoves the bag into the pocket of his khaki shorts. Kaia hands over a helmet that she had placed on the seat between her thighs. He shakes his head, his hair falling onto his forehead before slicking it back with his hand and sliding the thick material over it.