11-20

Chapter 11

Xuexiao's thirst for survival began to struggle again.

She blinked, pretending that she didn't know what she meant, and replied: "It's okay."

Anyway, she never dared to ask Luo Qingfeng how he was doing.

That is simply sending a proposition.

After Luo Qingfeng stared at her for two seconds, he slowly let go, but didn't want Xue Xiao to suddenly approach, and put his feet on his forehead.

"The temperature is a bit high, just in case, I'll cook something to keep you away from the cold." She whispered softly and kindly. "There are also injections in the medical kit. Which one do you want?"

Luo Qingfeng asked in a dumb voice, "You What are you doing?"

Xuexiao's deep voice made her heart itch.

"I know you definitely want to talk to me about the past, but you are in a very bad state now. You have to rest first. I promise you that when you ask what I say, I will never run."

Xue Xiao retracted his hand. A pair of clear eyes, full of seriousness.

Luo Qingfeng felt like he was going back to the past in a daze, and his restless heart calmed down.

Xuexiao said: "It's better to use injections." After

she finished speaking, she left. Luo Qingfeng didn't stop her this time.

Luo Qingfeng was actually very weak at this time. He didn't want Xue Xiao to see his embarrassed and fragile side, so he gritted his teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

When he sat on the edge of the bed, his body was clamoring for him to lie down, don't hold on, but he still stubbornly wanted to wait for Xue Xiao to come back.

You must not fall down before that.

Fortunately, Xue Xiao came back soon.

She took the injection and said to Luo Qingfeng: "This was obtained in a private clinic before. The zombies can eat people, but they don't take medicine."

Xue Xiao said deliberately in a joke tone.

Luo Qingfeng silently watched her inject herself, skillfully.

"Go to sleep." Xue Xiao put away the syringe with a gentle expression.

Not knowing whether it was the effect of the medicine or that his body had reached its limit, Luo Qingfeng felt his eyes begin to blur.

Xuexiao helped him to lie down, then covered him with a quilt, and sat on the side of the bed and said, "Don't worry, I won't run." The

voice gradually faded away.

Before falling asleep, Luo Qingfeng subconsciously grabbed the woman's hand.

Xuexiao didn't break away, but waited for a while.

She whispered: "Luo Qingfeng?" She

raised her hand and shook before his eyes.

There is no response.

Xuexiao quietly took out his hand and left the room lightly. After coming to the door, he sighed and walked quickly towards the kitchen.

The two younger brothers and sister were waiting for her over there.

They were eating, looking at the door from time to time, gossiping in a low voice, until Xue Xiao came in with the red hair and immediately got up and said, "Boss, do you want to eat?"