41-50

Chapter 41

When Xuexiao woke up in the morning, the team had not yet returned to the base.

She got up from the car seat and slept all night flexing herself, her bones rattling as she stretched out.

Outside the car door was blue and white, she rubbed her eyes and got out of the car, just in time to bump into Mei Yichuan who got off another car.

When the two

looked at each other briefly, Xue Xiao said soberly: "What are you doing with sunglasses?" Mei Yichuan gritted his teeth.

Here again!

Xuexiao also looked up at the sky. Is the sun so dazzling?

"Fashion, do you understand the trend?" Mei Yichuan left with a cold snort, and then backed back within two steps. After seeing no one, he whispered: "Listen to Qingfeng, you have spirit in your eyes. The mark of the department."

Xue Xiao nodded.

Mei Yichuan said again: "Since you have, are there other people caught in the tunnel?" Xuexiao raised her eyebrows to

look at him.

Mei Yichuan has fallen into a state of talking to himself: "If Fan Qian was manipulated because of the imprint, he did those things..."

Xuexiao said, "She was not swallowed by the cocoon, and the imprint is unlikely. It's big, and she hasn't said that her eyes are abnormal, right? Because it's Brother Chen's younger sister, if you want to talk about manipulation, it might be listening to her brother. As for giving the scarf, she should be sincere-"The

words are not finished yet, Mei Yi Chuan turned his head and left.

Xuexiao blinked as he watched his leaving back.

He didn't give up, trying to make excuses for Xia Fanqian.

Mei Yichuan is also sincere to Xia Fanqian.

Xue Xiao found the two younger brothers, and then went to see Sheng Yuan who was still sleeping.

"I haven't woken up from last night until now. Jiang Yi said it's okay after seeing it." With that said, the redhead was still a little worried.

Xuexiao touched Shengyuan's forehead, the temperature was normal.

Looking at her wrist again, the green vine stood quietly as usual.

If it were Zhao Sheng, it would be impossible not to leave a mark on Sheng Yuan.

Xuexiao reviewed the script and related content given by the system again.

As one of the villains who antagonized the male and female protagonists in the later period, Sheng Yuan was quite capable, and she was a cruel devil.

Her troubles will promote the emotional development of the male and female lords.

No more.

Xue Xiao hates.

For the first time, I felt that it was too difficult to be a supporting role with less drama.

Don't even deserve to know the whole story.

Mei Yichuan should know more about it, but don't bother him now.

Xue Xiao held his chin with one hand, and looked at Sheng Yuan with a melancholy expression.

Could it be that her later becoming a villain is related to Zhao Sheng?