I get an unexpected taste at an ice cream shop

Lucy POV

Hehe I'm not good with begginings...Well once upon a time I existed.It all started when my little sister Wendy and I were practicing volleyball.Both of us felt like we needed a break because we were sweaty and tired.After we took showers and changed,Wendy came up with an awesome idea.

"Lucy-nee,want to get some ice cream?" she suggested softly,giving me a beautiful smile.

"Sure onee chan,I'll pay.It's my treat!" I returned the beam.we jogged over to a near by ice cream shop and came in.All I could hear while we were waiting was the ugly screeching of

"Natsu!!" When we were ready to order,I began to hold my hands over my ears.The girl serving ice cream just nodded in understandment.
"Could I get chocolate please?" I questioned politely.The girl nodded.
"I'll have a strawberry vanilla milkshake please waitress-san" Wendy informed her.A couple minutes later,the waitress came back with our ice cream.We quickly thanked the nice girl.
"Ne,Wen-MMMHP?!?" I spun around only to find pressure pushing down on my lips.
"Holy shit,am i kissing someone??!AFHVGVGHNFGHCDBKGFDFHJGHH!!!" My conscience screamed.Wait why the hell hasn't he broken the kiss?!!I quickly pulled away and gawked at who I just kissed.Natsu Dragneel,the school bad boy!!Everyone LOVES him.My friends and I dont.Hes a real airhead,I dont get why anyone likes him.
"Natsu?!" There goes that ugly scream again.It belonged to Lisanna Strauss,Natsu's girlfriend.Err maybe ex now.Ahaha this is my cue to run right?Wendy got the message.She grabbed my hand and we both began to run as fast as we could go.We heard the yells of protest as we made our escape.

"What the hell?!"
"Bitch!"
"You think you can just kiss people whenever you want?!"But Natsu's words were the ones that scared me the most.
"Watch out!I'm coming for you!You're going to regret ever kissing me!"
I totally forgot what I was going to make Natsu say at first because blahhh