The stupid deal that probably wont work anyway

This will be very short so that I can give you a cliffhanger!!
Lucy's POV
Unfortunately for me,the weekend would be over after tonight.Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm screwed!!Natsu's gonna KILL me!!!
After her precious night slips away
"LE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"
My alarm clock screeched.I dragged myself out of bed,knowing death would be upon me as soon as I got to school.I was hoping to get to school early because
1.I'm always late
2.I need to get to school before Natsu.He wouldn't kill me in front of a bunch of people.....right?
Pulling out a black hoodie,pink skinny jeans,and black hightop converse,I shoved a toothbrush in my mouth.Hopefully...MUST...GET..DOWNSTAIRS...SO...I...CAN...BE...READY...FOR..SCHOOL!
I zoomed downstairs and into the kitchen.Grabbing a poptart,I bid my dad goodbye.
"Hi Dad!Bye dad!"
She made it to school...
I can't believe it!I MADE IT TO SCHOOL BEFORE NATSU!!WHO DA MAN?I DA MAN!WOOT WOOT
(*sweatdrops*)
After school...
I ran around the school frantically,looking for my now missing bracelet.I wasn't looking were I was going,so I bumped into...Natsu?!HIM OF ALL PEOPLE?!REALLY WORLD?!
"Looking for this?" He sneered,pulling out my bracelet.Natsu gently swung the bracelet back and forth as if trying to hypnotize me with it.I gaped at him in horror.My best friend Clara had given to my before she passed on...She told me to always remember her whenever I looked at that bracelet.She told me to always live,love,and laugh.To enjoy life while I still have it.A single tear slipped down my cheek,but I quickly wiped it away.
"What the hell do you want." I demanded bitterly.Giving him a cold stare.For a second,I swear I saw him flinch.
"I'll give you the bracelet...If you be my girlfriend."
"NANI?!!!!"
Bum bum bum!!!
~Aimee