Cruelty (pt. 1)

~3rd person (mostly focused on Nezuko) POV~

Nekuzo was lighter than Tanjiro but the sheer willpower of wanting to save her little brother, her last surviving family kept her going. The cold was cutting against her like knives, breathing was painful and her body just wanted to give out under the weight of Tanjiro but she wasn't going to let him die. Tanjiro was the only one that was still warm. He was alive and Nezuko would do anything she could to save him. She needed to get down the mountain and get him to a doctor. Fast. 

Suddently, Nezuko suddenly fell of the ledge she was on. Nezuko was falling through the cold air. Thankfully the snow cushioned her fall. The snow saved me, she thought. But the snow is the only reason I fell. Nezuko then panicked and looked for Tanjiro. He was standing Next to some trees. "Tanjiro! Are you okay?! I'll carry to town even if it's hard for me" Nezuko squeaked. She ran over to him and yelled "Tanjiro!" again. When Nezuko got close enough Tanjiro lunged at her and tried to bite her? 

Thinking quickly, Nezuko grabbed the axe that Tanjiro gave her and put it in his mouth. He easily pushed Nezuko down. He's a- a- a- d- DEMON! This is what old man saburo tried to tell me about. He's a man eating demon? That's impossible, Tanjiro's been a human, since the day he was born!.......except he doesn't have Tanjiro's scent anymore. He isn't the one who killed them. He was lying on top of Hanako like he was protecting her. And his hands and mouth weren't covered in blood. And there was one more scent. Nezuko gasped as Tanjiro grew larger. "How are you getting bigger?!" and he's getting stronger too. While I was sleeping like a baby at Saburo's you were all being brutally murdered! It must've hurt, you suffered didn't you?

Nezuko's eyes softened and tears began to form. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help!" Nezuko was sobbing now. I have to at least save Tanjiro, but he's getting too strong for me to even protect myself! "Tanjiro! Hang on Tanjiro! Don't give in! You've got to hang on! Don't let it take control, you've got to be strong! Just hang on, PLEASE!" 

Nezuko felt something splash on her face and she realized it was Tanjiro's tears. Another tear fell, and then another. And pretty soon Tanjiro was crying too. Nezuko saw someone leap at Tanjiro with a blade and without thinking Nezuko pushed Tanjiro down and rolled over him. They kept rolling until Nezuko hit a tree. Nezuko felt Tanjiro shrink against her. "Wha-" Who's that? His hair was an odd shade of pink and he wore a mismatched Kimono. The stranger held a sword that said "destroy demons". "Why are you protecting it?" he spat.

"He's not a demon, he's my brother! I was taking him to get help." Tanjiro started growling and trying to escape Nezuko's hold. "Tanjiro!"

"You call that thing your brother?" he person said. Then he lunged at Nezuko. Nezuko huddled over Tanjiro trying to protect him. When she looked down she was SHOCKED to see her arm empty and no Tanjiro. Nezuko looked around desperately for him. She finally found him in the arms of the sword-welding stranger. 

There's going to be a part two to this so look out for that. After that I two role swaps I might write for so, yeah. Also don't be shy to leave any ideas (like people you'd like to see role swaped) I'll need them later! 

Bye, see you next chapter!