Chapter 1

You didn't know how you have got into this situation. Because for someone who's supposed to be sinking down the bottom of the ocean, why in the hell do you even feel warm?

*Ringggg...*

"...."

(Y/n) opened her eyes abruptly at the sound of a ringtone that she hasn't hear for years. Now three things are bothering her.

One: She felt oddly warm.

Two: She's fucking breathing!

Three: She's hearing a ringtone from a phone!! Since when is there a phone under the ocean?!

Under the haze of confusion, (Y/n) sat up, hand subconsciously rubbing her blurry eyes to quickly adjust her vision.

When she finally saw where she's in, (Y/n) flinched in shock and smiled unsurely, covering her eyes.

"1...2...3."

She peak her eyes through her parted fingers and her smile slowly disappeared. She knew she's crazy, but seeing the familiar interior of the house she owned...makes her think twice if her previous insanity was fake and it just fully manifest now. Because if she's not crazy, how could she f*cking see her previous house that got burnt by fire?!

But didn't she jumped down the ocean to drown?

What is this all about?

(Y/n)'s eyes face remained emotionless like usual, but her eyes was swirling with divers emotions. Her hand gripped the blanket under her tightly, only letting go when her eyes swept the room and landed on the silver flip-phone.

She stared at the device for a good few minutes, unsure of what to expect of this miraculous situation.

"Fuck this." Licking her dry lips, she unhurriedly reach towards the phone on the bed side table, flipping it open before looking through the date.

July 1, 2005!!!

*Bam!* The flip-phone slipped out of her hand and fall straight upon the floor.

(Y/n) nearly scream in panicked. Her mind became filled with various of thoughts until all was left was calmness. She bend her body and picked up the fallen phone, once again looking at the screen. This time, she calmly reads the information.

Today is July 1st of 2005. Thinking back to her previous time, it was already 2017, indicating she traveled back to 13 years in the past.

Her phone showed the time: 12:42pm, there's also the 28 missed calls.

28...missed calls?

(Y/n): ???

To satisfy curiosity, she surfed through the various missed calls and felt sick when she saw the name of the caller.

"Bitch." Tossing the phone at the end of the bed, (Y/n) fell back into the bed and covered her body with blanket. She pulled a pillow and hugged it tightly, burying her face into it.

Suddenly, she began laughing quietly, then it gets louder and louder as tears started to stream down her face. Her laughter soon turned into cries, as if she's letting out all of the years of pain and suffering that she painfully kept only to herself.

Her crying laster for hours, only stopping after she was consumed by tiredness, her cries gradually died down. Feeling sticky after crying, (Y/n) finally calmed down.

She stood up and fixed her bed before she took a bath, ice cold water splash into her skin, making her more calm and awake as she carefully think things through.

Right now, she's still unable to believe what's currently happening—Even though she already knew it's real.

That's why when she came out of the bathroom, wrapped only in towel, she walked directly to the mirror and stared straight into herself.

White hair and gray eyes, definitely matches with her appearance 13 years ago.

"Right now I'm 15, right?" Tugging her hair, (Y/n) carefully examined her face before she turned her eyes on her body.

The roses tattoo on her arm and back looks perfectly fitting on her appearance, especially when she finally left the mirror alone and put on a white sleeveless shirt with a pair of black shorts.

July 1st, a day that somehow became quite memorable to her because of Takemichi—A friend she met on the future. Basically, the broken soul known as her stumbles on this boy who's also having a bad day, both of them became close from then on. One day, she played a tricked and made the poor boy drunk, this resulted into an hour of story telling of the lame life of Hanagaki Takemichi.

That's why July 1st became memorable. Because this is exactly the day Tachibana Hinata—Who Takemichi claimed to be his ex-girlfriend—died because of the dispute of Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." the familiar name rolled out of her tongue easily, making her laugh. "Damn it. I somehow travelled back to time and yet the first person I'm thinking is you."

If it wasn't for the fact that she has already fallen for a certain bastard and that Takemichi already has a girlfriend, then perhaps she would strive to make him her boyfriend.

(Y/n) laugh at her thought as she slipped in her black sweater, the upper half of the sweater slipped off her shoulder blade and falls on her back, the hood covering the gold embroidery behind it.

In her hand was her phone. She was about to shove it in her pocket when it started to rung loudly. Because her ringtone was her favorite song, (Y/n) wasn't that annoyed by the sudden call—in fact, it was the caller who got annoyed.

Because setting aside the fact that (Y/n) took who knows how long in answering, she also did something way more infuriating once she saw that the caller ID was named "Kenny".

(Y/n) have this devil-like grin as she answered the phone, not even bothering to place it in her ear before she started talking.

"The number you have dialed is unattended. Please try your call later."

Without further ado, she hang up the call and started laughing to herself, eyes gleaming with delight while walking out of her house.

Looking at the bustling city, (Y/n) grinned.

"First, I gotta find Michy."