Chapter 0 The Gang

Its a peaceful night... The trees are waving slowly in the wind, the clouds move slowly across the big black sky and barley any sound can be heard. Suddenly the sound of a pick up truck rocketing down the road breaks the silence. The truck roars as it drives past the vast forrest on either side. The driver looks out his front window to see a large building come into view. He slams on the breaks and the truck comes to a stop with a loud screech. The driver shines a torch at the building revealing it to be a massive mansion."Ay boys we're here!" Says the driver. A group of about 7 people climb out of the truck and enter the mansion. They come into a large dining room and walk to the end and into a smaller room. Im the room stands a hooded figure wearing a red eyed mask that bears a resemblance to a gas mask. "Heard you had a well paying job for me and the boys" says the driver who appears to he the leader. "Yes... Yes I do." Says the figure in an insanely deep voice. "I need you to find and kidnap as many youtube animators as possible and bring them to me." Says the figure. "$500 for each of you per animator." Says the figure. "Also don't be afraid to hurt them... $250 if you kill them." Says the figure. The gang then discuss thus amongst each other. The leader then turns back towards the figure. "Sounds we got a deal" says the leader. They both shake hands and then the gang leaves the building. The figure walks to a large window at the front of the mansion and watches the car screech away. They then look at a little framed photo off all the animators for a moment before crushing the frame in their hand. The gangs car speeds down the road before entering the town. They then park beside a seemingly abandoned factory...