Chapter 3 The Van

As they wrap up their meeting James remembers about Denise. "SHIT! Guys Denise hasn't responded to her phone for the past hour. The group run outside. They all walk towards Denises house but after about a kilometre James sees something on the path in front of them.... A phone.... James picks it up and turns it on.... He instantly knows that its Denise's phone. He sees all the missed calls and texts that he had sent earlier. He turns back towards the group...... "uh oh" he says. The group sit down. "There is no way we are not being targeted!" Says Tim. "You're right..." says James. "We have to find them!!!! They are our friends!!!!" Says Jaiden. "Jaiden I don't know what we can do!" Says James. "Guys lets all just stay at home for now and warn the other animators!" Says James. They all agree and they all head back to their houses. As Janes walks back he bumps into Rebecca. "Oh hey James how are you!" Says Rebecca. "Can't talk right now" says James as he power walks away. "Typical..." says Rebecca...... That night Jaiden feeds Ari and then sits on her couch. She relaxes for a while before something catches her eye.... A vam drives past her house and parks further down the street..... She recognises it as the kidnappers.... She sees 2 men get out of it and walk to a nearby McDonalds.... Jaiden then decides to investigate the van..... She silently creeps towards the van. She remains extremely careful as she opens the van door and looks around with her phone light. There is a-lot of paper lying around with things on them.... She takes photos of as many of them as she can and immediately sends them to James. She then calls up James to tell him what she found... "Hello!" Says James. "James... Im at their van... I found some stuff that could be useful..... Whispers Jaiden. "WHAT THE FUCK! Jaiden get out of there!!!" Yells James. "Don't worry I'm about to leave." Says Jaiden. Suddenly James hears the sound of 2 men shouting coming through the phone! "ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Yells Jaiden who hangs up shortly after. "JAIDEN!!!" Screams James. "What the fook yous doin in me van!" Yells one of the men. "Uhh. Sorry got in the wrong car... thought this was my uber." Says Jaiden as she backs away slowly. The taller man then starts looking at Jaiden funny before turning to the other man and whispering in his ear. "This is that Jaiden Animations chick the boss was wanting us to get." Whispers the taller man....

(3 pages in a day I'm on fire :D)