Chapter 2 The kidnapping

It was a text on the animator group chat. from Emily..... The text read: "Hey guys. I have some bad news. Last night Dominic was kidnapped... Security camera footage shows 2 men knocking him out and taking him into a van before driving off. Police are searching for him as we speak. If anyone has any information please contact me." Jaiden then clicks on the attached video. It is the security camera footage.... James and Jaiden watch the video of Dominic walking down the road when 2 men wearing the exact same clothes as the man who just attacked James pull up in the exact same van that the man tried to take James into. James and Jaiden silently slowly turn their heads towards each other. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they both scream. Jaiden starts hyperventilating and James dashes to the window to try see if the man is still there. They both panic for a while before settling down to discuss whats happening. "Who are these guys?" Asks Jaiden. "I don't know but it looks like they are after animators" says James. "We must get as many people as possible over here." He says. Jaiden starts rapidly texting people telling them to come to her house. A few minutes later Adam, Shannon, Emily and Tim. As they walk through the door James notices that Denise didn't show up even though she said she would be there. James just assumes she is running late and sits at a table with the others. James explains how he was attacked by a man wearing the same clothes as the ones in the video and how he thinks they are after animators. "It could just be a coincidence?" Says Emily hopefully. "Emily the chances of this just being a coincidence are astronomically low." Says Shannon. "Yeah I agree these seem like targeted attacks." Says Tim. During the discussion James tries calling and texting Denise to no avail. "We can't really do anything until the police have finished the investigation." Says James. "Cmon we gotta at least help speed it up by investigating ourselves" Says Emily.