(2)

A week had passed & I still hadn't seen Key come in at all. I was starting to think he came in on my days off but at the same time I knew he probably didn't. One Friday night, it was busy & Joker was tryna get as many of us up on the stage as possible. He had me standing at the bar passing out drinks to everyone that ordered them. I was kinda glad he put me there cus he had me up on the stage for almost 2 weeks straight. The money was good but it was getting boring. Diamond came over to the bar and sighed then she said "I swear I fuckin hate it here. I wanna quit so bad but I need dis money." Me: "Me too. It's gettin so late too, don't we close soon?" Diamond: "Joker's keepin the club open til 3am for some reason 😒 My fuckin feet hurt." Me: "Oh my goddd I hate him"

Joker: "Diamond! Simone! Y'all come on out here!" Diamond sucked her teeth & I rolled my eyes then I walked from behind the counter and went over to him. Joker: "Diamond, I need you up onna main stage. Simone, I want you to be givin dances to the ones who look like they need it ight?" Diamond: "Fine" Me: "Ight" He nodded and clapped once then he said "Ight, gon na." I shook my head and started walking around looking for anyone or just waiting on someone to call me over to them. I spent about an hour walking around & bringin guys to the back for private dances but I didn't get much money from it. I went back in the locker room to put my money up & I ran into Jordyn while I was there. Jordyn: "Sooo have you seen Key? 😏"

Me: "Hell naw I aint seen him since his birthday. I guess he really did just wanna fuck. I aint worried bout it doe." Jordyn: "Ugh fuck him then. You was right" Me: "A lot of the shit he was tryna say to me I've been told before 😂 Niggas say the same shit when they just tryna fuck." Jordyn: "Yes they doooo, oh my god. Girl dis one nigga dat be tryna fuck wit me be sayin the same shit over and over tryna convince me to let him fuck. He be givin me money tho so I be makin him think we gon fuck butttt I'm not gon fuck him." Me: "You wrong for dat 😭" She laughed then she said "How? It's his choice to give me the money. He tryna pay me to fuck him like imma prostitute. Just cus I strip don't mean imma fuck you when you give me money."

Me: "Period and dats what a lot of mfs aint understanding." Jordyn: "He aint start givin me money until after he ate my pussy and-" Me: "Bitch what? 🤣" Jordyn: "What?" Me: "He ate yo pussy?" Jordyn: "Hell yeah like twice. We was drunk the first time & he did it good asfff. The second time both of us was just horny. Whenever he gets done & he get up thinkin he finna fuck, I close my legs and tell him I'm tired." Me: "You doin my boy dirty 😭" Jordyn: "Ion care 🤣 He thirsty as hell & he a fuckboy anyways. Imma beat him at his own game." Me: "Wait he be comin to yo house?" Jordyn: "Mhm. All I gotta do is call him and tell him I wanna smoke wit him & his ass will be over there in 2.5" Me: "You got dat man on a leash 😂"

Jordyn: "A short one too 😌" Jasmine peeked in the locker room then she said "Simone there's somebody out here asking to see you." I sucked my teeth and said "Ight I'm coming." She shut the door and I shook my head then Jordyn said "Ouuu who is it?" Me: "Prolly dem fuckin white boys from earlier 😒 One of em is creepy as hell, I feel like imma have to get security on him." Jordym: "You know you likes dat white chocolate" She cackled and I said "Girl shut up 🤣" We walked back out and I seen Key standing over at the entrance with Dolph and another man. Jordyn: "Ouuu there go yo mannn" Me: "Bye asf, dat aint my man 😭" She laughed and said "He must like you if he comin back askin for you." Me: "Yeah imma go see what he wants." Jordyn: "Ight imma be over at the bar."

I nodded & she walked off then I went over to Key and said "Hm, look who's back" He laughed and said "Yeah I'm here" Dolph: "Realest niggas innis bitch." Me: "Well what can I do for you?" Dolph: "Aye I'm lookin for yo homegirl dat was here the last time we came. Both of y'all was up there on stage & shit." Me: "Oh Jordyn? She's over at the bar." I pointed behind me and he nodded and tapped the other dude's shoulder then he said "Ight come on." They walked off and I said "Oh yeen goin wit em? 😂" Key: "Nah I came here to see you." I smiled then I said "Okay.." Key: "So wassup?" I grabbed his hand and he smiled then I said "Come on." I pulled him to the back & sat him down on the couch then he licked his lips and stared at me.