06

"𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 ℭ𝔞𝔤𝔢"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You know she was traitorous and liked to go against me every single time though I tolerated alot"

The thick deafening silence broke as Jimin spoke while resting his head back with the head board of the bed as his eyes remained closed. The muffled breathes with their sharpness and irregularity was a music to his ears as he realized the girl shaking in fear not daring to look up. Her daring nature and confidence all shattered and cracked right now leaving her vulnerable to the mad man as he enjoyed every bit of it, her every whimper, shaky sob or a sniffle brought Jimin to feel satisfied as it only promised him the assurance of her obeying him even if under fear.

"She was so bad..."

"Never listened, never appreciated for what I did..."

"None of them did."

Turning his head towards her Jimin continued.

"But none of them were my real Alice, right?" His concealed orbs turned soft as he stared at the shaking girl who had her knees tugged up and hugged to her chest so tightly that her smaller figure looked much smaller which her hairs all hanging around her existence covering her up as if a black silk cloth draped all over.

"But for a fact I know you are my Alice. My little lovely Alice." Pulling his existence close to Mia's Jimin spoke gently but that only caused Mia to press herself in the wall as she felt him nearer to her.

"You should be different, the odd one out hm" his fingers caressed the white bed covers and up it went to play with the strand of her hairs hanging down.

"You should listen to me and me only" Nuzzling into her hairs Jimin sniffed the sweet scent of coconut that once again brought him to find yet another familiarity.

"You are my-..."

"I... I'm not your Alice" scooting away from him Mia looked towards the guy with blood red orbs as tears still down her eyes.

The said brought Jimin's expressions to falter into nothingness as he stared at the girl forth.

"Y-you are a... monster" In between the sobs she spoke wheezing and shaking to the mixed emotions of pain and hurt.

"You are a MONSTER"

Jimin held a twitching eye now as he heard the girl force the harsh words through her wheezes.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC MONST-..."

Before Mia could complete Jimin grabbed the girl by her jaw pushing her down yet again as he gripped harder making her whimper while he darted his gaze deep into her eyes.

"What an untamed little beast you are, I have always loved the fact you were daring but looks like you forgot whom you have to show that to..."

Spoke Jimin brushing his lips over Mia's whose breath was hitched in her throat as she kept trying to push the guy away but all in vain. Jimin had her body caged up too well with her jaw tightly clutched in his grasp to the point it felt as if it would snap into two if he applied more pressure.

"But don't you worry I will tame you well and make sure you obey me. It's gonna either be you following what I ask or a blood shed today or why not I show you a trailer of that..." Shoving her back into the mattress Jimin moved up letting go of her jaw to which Mia instantly scooted away rubbing the pain away from her face and looking at the guy with shaking orbs.