Subliminals

What are subliminals?

Subliminals are affirmations/messages that goes into your subconscious mind and changes your thoughts, behavior and reality.

How do subliminals work?

When you listen to subliminals, the affirmations will help to reprogram your mind. for an example, if you want to lose weight, let's say you want to lose 10 pounds, you would listen to a subliminal that'll help reprogram your mind to thinking you lost 10 pounds.

Do you just listen to subliminals and that's it?

Yeah, if you assume by just listening to it will give you results like that, then yeah.

How do you get results?

subliminals are tools to help reprogram your mind. if you listen to a subliminal that reprograms your mind to get plump lips and your mind is affirming "i don't have plump lips" "my lips are small" etc, then i hate to break it to you, you're not going to get your desire lips.
the way you get results from subliminals if you stop affirming negative things, it's contradicting the subliminal that goes to your subconscious mind.

How long does it takes to get results?

Idk, that's something that depends on YOU. If you assume it'll take a long time to get subliminal results, it'll take a long. If you believe you'll get quick subliminal results, it'll be quick. again, it depends on your mindset.

How many subliminals can be in your playlist?

Many as you want, having a certain amount of subliminals won't stop you getting results.

Can you play subliminals in the nightime/when you're sleeping?

yes you most definitely can, when you're sleeping your subconscious mind is wide awake, so it'll Absorb affirmations, reprogramming your subconscious. you don't have to use subliminals when you're sleeping though, it's optional.

Are there powerful subliminals than others?

all subliminals are powerful, but you assume what subliminal works and what subliminal does not work.

I will add onto more stuff in here^^