cahpter 3

______Next day______

Taehyung:Good morning beautiful
Y/n:Gm,tae hru?
Taehyung:Good,you
Are you ready?
Y/n:yeah but I am still on the bed
Taehyung:why,so quickly.
Y/n:just 2 hours
Taehyung:Oke call me when you finish.
Y/n:tae I am ready now.

You go out with tae and enter the car.you arrived to the çäfë.he told you well what can we do to the show. What about this one. You told him not bad but he show to you other dress. You said to him This one is so good.he told you well I'll do it.
Taehyung:do you wanna drink or coffee?
Y/n:coffee
Taehyung:oke two beer.
Y/n:haha are you mad.
You drunk and went to buy cloth.
Taehyung:umm lemme buy red colours.
Y/n:oh yeah cool also i like this colour.
Taehyung :well so I know one thing about you haha...
Y/n:what's your favourite colour?
Taehyung:Green.
Y/n:oh cool,oke
Taehyung:let's go to the company. To sue the dress to your fit body.
Y/n:oke let's go.

You arrived to the company And he start to sue the dress and take you size.
He took your size and after 2 weeks of making the dress he finished it.
Now it's time to the show. You wear the dress and waiting to your turn.
Taehyung:don't be afraid you're beautiful.
Y/n:I I not but little nervous
Taehyung:nuh don't be oke.
Now it's your turn to the show.

You submitted your offer and are waiting for the award

You were nominated out of the top 3.
B

ut you still don't know your place in top3. The referee called your name.and you are the first.you were so happy.
Taehyung and you stand on the stage to take the prize. After you took the prize you went to the rest room and hug otherselves you were so happy. And you go to the party to celebrate to the first show and you win. Tae hold you and arrived you to your home He put you on your bed. He sat a little of time meditating on you. Then he back to his home and thinking about you a lot.
Taehyung:y/n what about go to Park.
Y/n:uhh,OK but when,I'll take a shower now bc I just awake. Taehyung:oke today at 9:00am.y/n:oke. You took a shower and wear your clothes take some foods with you and you went to his house to go with him buy he was late so you waited him in the reception. His house is good and so big. Taehyung forget to take the towel so he called you to give to him.you gave to him he said to you thanks honey. You smile bc he said to you honey. You looked at his room and it was very beautiful.
Taehyung came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he didn't wear anything from above.
Y/n:uh imma sorry to stand in your room. Your face get red and didn't know to look where.you get out from his room and when he wear. He saws you and said. Y/n:haha Do you see anything!!
Y/n:uh no no no.....
Taehyung:don't lie...hahaha
Y/n:uhmm rubbing in your hair yup just your your six backs "your eyes in the floor"
Taehyung: Do you like it?
Y/n:....let's go we will be late.
Taehyung:yea yeahh gajaa.
You went to the park
Y/n:ohhh!!woow it's gorgeous view.
Taehyung:you looks you like the nature view.
Y/n:ofc tae
Y/n:let's take selfie.
Taehyung:.........
Y/n:woow it's cool I'll post it and put in my kakao profile picture.
Taehyung: "in his mind" uhh how is it so cute and beauty haha we look like we're couples. I wish she was my girl friend. Huh what did I say?.
Taehyung:Do you have boyfriend.?
Y/n:huuh nuuh why,idk why I feel like I live with you in the past haha I am dude.
Taehyung:not only you me2 I feel this.
Let's walking.........
You put your hand between his hands and your head on his shoulder.
Taehyung:...........Are you relaxed I this way?
Y/n:hmmm.
He put his hands on your shoulder and you put u hand on his waist and walking while you talking.
You back to your home.
Y/n:it's good day....Do you wanna eat?
Taehyung:yeah you know how to cook?
Y/n:not good but taste great haha you know what will I cook
Taehyung:whut
Y/n:Rameon hehe
Taehyung:baad hehe
You ate. Taehyung:let's watch movie.
Y/n: oke what about drama romance.
Taehyung:cool OK.
You watched and spend a good time
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
After 2 weeks with chatting and go to the work.
Text 2
Taehyung:Y/n I I wanna tell you smth.
Y/n:yeah
Taehyung:can we meet today in my house.
Y/n:oke but why.
Taehyung:just come.

You knocked the door. Taehyung said come on
Y/n:what do u want?
Taehyung:by rubbing in his hair.....ummm I_I want to say.......
Y/n:whut are you o...
Taehyung:I love you
Y/n:....."shocked "
Y/n:uhmmm...uh o_okay.
Taehyung:what
Y/n:uhhmmm....I _I me too...uhmm goodbye.
Taehyung:yaaa!!come on
He hold your hand kissed you from your lips and beat you.

And you leave us quickly.
You rubbed in your hair together.
You got ashamed.
This period of time is free for work.
You go back to your home and chatting with him. Taehyung:Y/n:whatare you doing?
Y/n:nothing
Taehyung:I miss you.
Y/n:you too
Taehyung:what about come to my house tonight.
Y/n:OK
Y/n:I'll call you bbe
Taehyung:nope call me daddy.
Y/n:daddy!haha oke daddy.
Taehyung:Prepare your self.
Y/n:oke ill wear and come.wait me daddy haha
You wear the pajamas and the robe and went to his room.

You knocked the door.
He opened to you the door
Taehyung:uuww bbe! "Kissed" do you come like that
Y/n:nuh I get the robe with me.
You entered and sitting you started to talking alot he asked you about your childhood and you said to him.
He told you oh woow that's the same childhood of me like we are....haha
You said to him lemme show you me when I was young you too show me.
You show other selves the photos and you get shocked. And look to other selves and say uhmmm what is that you tata taehyung:said ohh is that you that girl who I arrived her everyday to his school and promised her I'll marry you hahhahaha.
What is this beautiful coincidence?
You hug other selves about 1 minutes and said but I missed you so much.
That's so strange haha but you changed you changed all things your body your face all thing hahaha taehyung:also you I leave you when you have 16 y.o also you were so cute when u were young.
Taehyung: Do you remember when I said to you we will get 5 childrens haha
You said maybe but I can't remember. I can't imagine we meet again and dating hahah taehyung:we will marry too and get alot of children.
"Kissed"
He give you a hickey and sleep on your body by feelings on your on your leg you put you hands on his shoulder and start to give him kiss by kiss one by one

He give you hard kiss about 5 minutes by beating your tongue.
You are trying to push him away.
Bc you don't know how to take enough breath HE HOLD YOUR LEG.He carried you and put you on his feet he start to take off your shirt,kiss you neck:and you upper chest. He take off you bra and said uhhh what the fuck your chest is bigger than under the bra he hold you and put you on the bed He rubbed your chest and beat it so hard while you still saying uhhh.........
He sucks your nipple like a baby. he feels on your ass you take off his shirt and licking his teat. Uhh daddy your muscand chest is so gorgeous........ he put his hand under your underwear buy rubbing and squeeze your ass.
While you saying to him.
Wtf wtf omo that's so soft and beautiful that's the first time I do that.
He tore your underwear off. By saying:uhhh it's cool and he looking at you. He puts his hands between your pussy and feels for it. You said t t tae I can't I I can't pls go fast I can't wait wait.

He starts rubbing it and you tell him faster, faster...
But it speeds up and slows down so you feel excited and your body heats up.
You said tae pls go fast don't stop you hurt me in this way.
He did it very quickly and did not stop while you were jumping on the bed from a lot of pain. You finished 12 rounds
He put his tongue in your pussy and started sucking the milk and putting it in your pussy again.
While he do this rubbing your chest and hold it so much and squeeze it. Tae saying ohhh bbe your chest is fuckin big it's so big. He sat on his knees. Put his dick on your mouth. You licking it.
Then you start to kissing you kisses him and stops kisses him and stops. Then he gave you hard kiss and it's long that you can't take your breath while it get so red. He hold your leg and you sat on your knees by putting your hand on face also him and kissed other selves hard while he kissing you hold your ass and squeeze it so much. He said bbe you have hot body I don't think in the past you be like this haha. Squeeze you bigger ass and beat it so hard. Then you push him on the bed and stand on his leg put and licking his teat but by mistake his dick enter your pussy You said uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You start to jumping on it up and down up and down and he shouted by His manly voice.

You hug other selves and sleep you slept on his body and his dick in your body
Next day.
He wokeup and can't Moving off the bed. Bc he will hurt you. He gave you hickey. He try to move away his dick from your body and he did it. He went to take a shower while he finished you woke up by rubbing in your eyes.
He saw you and going to open the curtains while said to you you're cute.
You look at your body and it was naked but you put the quilt on your body, but it slipped out of your hand, and tae saw your naked body?
He said to you baby girl. He push you on the wall and kissed you hard by squeeze your ass. You told him leave me lemme take a shower.