chapter 17

Tae: oh honey you look so hot today. You make me erect every second. Y/n: do u want from me to relax you my daddy? Tae: ohh umm wear smth else other time bc u body is ho... you gave him a hard kiss. Also he gave you and playing with your tongue and beat it. He try to squeeze your ass but you stopped him. You: no no nooo not here bbe you will make me ashamed. There is  one boy saw you like they have 4/5 years old. The boy:...... they watching you while tae fuck you squeeze your ass and kissed. He come to you and stand and watching you watched them and pushed tae away from you.

Tae: what's wrong?  You: oh look. Ohh hello. The boys: hello tae: oh what's your name? The boy: chanwoo you: oh cuute. Tae: how old are u chanwoo? The boy: he made with his hand 4. Tae: uww so small. You: chanwoo where is your mom? The boy:........ c a a n you k i_ kiss me e l ik e h I m he re! You look to tae and btw  u looked to other selves. You: umm uhh tae: give him. You: whhaaat whisper. You gave him a hot kiss on his cheek. His mom come. The boy: n n no give me l I k e him h e re He points to his mouth. You looked to other selves and his Mom put his hand on his mouth His mom: oh I am sorry! Tae: oh np its okay  he just young boy. You: uww chanwoo good byeeee. The boy: he wave to you.

You: oh so cuuute but u get me Ashamed aiiish. Tae: bbe what about have a kid tonight. You:.... huh! You hit him on his chest. I won't gave you my body today u make me so ashamed on his mom and the boy. Tae: np honey.

You reach hotel and you take off your clothes while your bra and underwear is clear. Tae beats his lower lips. He push you away yo the wall And stitch his face to your neck. He gave you  hickey.

I know it's short part but the end is intersection right 🙄😌