Chapter Three

I yanked away from Ziggy's tight hold of my wrist, to the sight of the bus leaving.
"No no no!!" I say chasing after it.
"Well now were for sure gonna die." Ziggy says slightly chuckling.
"SHIT, WATCH OUT Y/N!" Ziggy pulled me in, making me dodge the axe that Tommy was holding.
"Ziggy, I have something to tell you.." I say. She looked at me
This was a perfectly bad time to tell her, but I had to tell her one way or another.
"Me and Tommy are... together.."
She stopped, infact we stopped and we stood in silence.
"Not a good time to be telling me this, but alright, c'mon. Follow me!" We ran to the mess hall and both hid in separate closets in the storage room.
Ziggy turned on the radio, which played "Carry-on my Wayward Son"
It lead Tommy's heavy footsteps, getting closer and closer to us.
Ziggy's plan was that I was the "bait" and when he opened the cupboard she would stab him, but it lead to other things..
He smashed the door with his axe and unlocked it through the hole he made. He slowly but surely walked towards the closet I was in
The song played,
"Carry-on our Wayward Son. They'll be pea-"
The music then suddenly stopped, causing me to gasp, Tommy opened the doors quicker than ever and was chocking me.
My hands rubbed on his bloody face trying to get him off of me,
"To-tommy, i-it's me! Your girlfriend!" I said gasping for air, as the words just barely made it out of my mouth.
A sharp noise flew from behind Tommy, he fell to the ground as his hands let go of my neck,
"CINDY!!" Me and Ziggy both yelled bringing her into a hug,
"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for everything, I am a whore. But I lo- like him!" I say crying into her shoulder.
"It's fine y/n." She said pushing me off, Alice came up from behind, and Cindy hugged her tight
"Woahh, be careful, this things like a million years old!" Alice said clutching the bag that i'm guessing was Cindy's.
"I just got that a couple months ago!" Cindy said in confusion.
We all sat a table as Alice pulled out,
"Sarah Fier's hand. I've been looking for this my whole like" She held the fragile hand close to her.
"Let's go end this shit." Alice said
"Your staying here! You can barely walk!" Cindy said looking at us all nervously.
Ziggy looked at the hand and her nose started bleeding,
She gasped
"I saw her.." Ziggy said as her heart raced.
"Saw who?" I say in confusion
"The witch, Sarah Fier." She finished
Cindy then yelled,
"ALICE, BEHIND YOU!" Alice quickly turned around, and there he was, Tommy Slater slashed her chest.
I grabbed the shovel from off the ground, I got flashbacks
-
-
-
"can i kiss you?" Tommy said cutting me off.
Wait, Tommy FUCKING Slater asked to kiss me... holy shit, holy shit, what do I say.
"Yea, sure." I say.
His lips slammed against mine.
Everything was blank, I was basically making out with my crush
-
-
-
"FUCKING DIE!" I hit his head with the shovel, causing him to pass out again. His axe fell the the ground,
"Alice! ALICE PLEASE!" Cindy yelled in desperate need of her.
"Cindy! We need to go! Like right now!" We grabbed all of the tools and ran outside to the tree Sarah Fier was hung at and started rapidly digging.
I held the hand as Cindy and Ziggy both dug.
All of the killers started emerging from the woods.
I look around and tell them to hurry and quickly do it, I looked for an escape, but the only escape was getting killed, I then saw Tommy running towards us.
"DO WANT THIS! YOU CAN HAVE THIS," I yell dropping the hand urgently.
"JUST LET CINDY AND ZIGGY LIVE! I grab the shovel and tell them to go, and go quick.
I grab the shovel I had used before and hit Tommy, as hard as I possibly could with it.
It didn't work as he hit me with his axe making me tremble and the next thing I saw, made me cry so hard.
Cindy and Ziggy were yelling,
"NO!! Y/N!"
This weird looking creepy bitch snuck up behind Ziggy and stabbed her stomach and threw her to the ground.
Cindy was the only one up, until a weird looking man bashed her in the head with a baseball bat, the axe ripped my chest as the blood gushed from my mouth and from the wound.
"Thomas....Slater...I.....love....you...."  Everything stopped, everything was blurry, from what I could see, Tommy dropped his axe and fell to the ground, clearly not knowing what happened,
"No, no,no! Y/N!!"I heard Tommy yell, everything was gone,
weird ass baby man, milk dude, everything was a blur and everything was gone.
I was still awake but could barely hold open my eyes, losing more and more blood by the second.
I look over to see Cindy.. bashed to death not breathing or moving, Nick was  give CPR to Ziggy, she awoke which made Nick flinch, but relieved as ever.

The ambulance and cops finally showed up.
It carried me, Ziggy, and Cindy all up on a cot, I could hear Ziggy being asked questions and asking where her sister was,
I started to cry at the sight of her bashed, wounded body.
"Y/n i'm sorry for however this happened bu-"
"Tommy, we need a break... i'm sorry" I say hugging him.
The ambulance doors shut as I heard him yell,
"I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU Y/N!!" My heart melted.
"I love you too, Thomas Slater.."

Chapter 4 will be up sooner or later
This was kind of rushed but as good as I could do lol.