Maybe?(part 4)

Your pov

I was sitting on my couch,and tried to not look at tom i saw his abs and i was thinking ,god i love him" but also i was saying to myself ,you not Good enough for him"
Tom grabs his cup of water and say ,may i go to couch?"
I answered,Y-e-sss ofc! "
T: under his breath ,we should kiss"
I heard it and answer,Maybe?"
I stand up from couch and sprint to my room and get shower bc i snell,i'll get shower, after shower i was changing untill i heard a knock
Knock knock

Toms pov

I saw Y/n not running but sprinting to her room after she said ,maybe?" I was still shooked bc i din't know whats going on,i was thinking that she's in shower righ now. After 5 minutes i stand up and go to Y/n's room and i said ,Y/n you alrigh?"
She answered me ,T-TOM? Uhm.. y-y-es i am o-k"
I didn't think and opened the door,i saw her only in her's underwear i said in fastest level,i am sorry...i am not LOOKING"
She answer me ,i-i-t's o-k-a-yy"

I fast closed the door and say to myself ,her body is perfect."

Your Pov

I was changing untill tom opens my door i was shooked i was only in my underwear LOOKING for my,pyjama i fast say to myself when i saw him at my room he was in his boxers and his pyjama t-shirt
He say rlly fast ,i am sorry...i am not LOOKING"
I say to myself ,hahahah it's okay tommy"

Tom leave fast as he can i was still shooked but i was wishing that we can date..But i were still saying to myself *i am not Good enough for him*

~next morning~

I wake up and go downstairs forgeting tom is there i walked to LIVING room but i saw tom- is GETTING changed i stay quiet so he din't know,i was thinking it's kinda cringy and creepy but i only think i want is stay with him for forever.I wait when he's changed but i saw him going to bathroom shirtless i fast turn around pretending i am on my way to downstairs..
I say ,oh tom..yo-u anYWAy bYE-

I sprint to the kitchen and look if he is still at hall way at stairs i heard him saying ,wtf is wrong with Y/n"
I felt embrassed
I made a breakfast and i checked if tom is still at bathroom when i was checking, he opens the door saying ,you stalker Y/n? *he laughs*
I answered ,maybe?"
Tom was confusing and just go to kitchen and he saws the whole pancakes and he shout from kitchen ,that's for Uhm us?"
I answered him ,Well yes!:) do you- Uhm Like it?"
He kisses me on my cheek saying ,i love it"
I blushes so hard so i look at floor and with head down i sprint to the mf bathroom
Tom was confusing
When i run throuth a mirror i saw that i am still in my pyjama you screamed ''SHIT''

~toms povs~
I Decide to text Y/n because i think she's not ok.
I text her ,hey Y/n are you Good..you'll Been acting weird lately..you ok?"
Her phone was on couch i looked and i accitendly hold her phone and it was live wallper a Edit of tom holland *i bursed in laugher* then i saw notification: new Message from :
Tommy💗
I was laughing so hard and i realize that Y/n is having MASSIVE crush on me but i din't want to tell her my way because she's probly with harrison ..