◜THREE

You were shocked to hear that the handsome guys you met are from the most dangerous criminal organisation in Japan.

You were so shocked that you didn't notice your mouth hanging open.

Kakucho chuckled and pushed your jaw to close your mouth.

"You didn't react when I said we're from a criminal organisation, but react after I said Bonten."

You gulped and rested your hands on top of your thighs.

"Well...yeah...of course. Bonten always appears in the news, newspaper, and social media saying the organisation is dangerous. Of course I will be...shocked?"

The male hummed and grabbed the glass in your hands and put it aside.

"Are you going to sell me?"

Kakucho looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Sell you? Why should I do that?"

He thought that it was so random of you to ask that kind of question.

You quickly looked at your right, preventing him from seeing your flustered face.

Why did I ask that?!

You scolded yourself.

"Well...ah just asking. I don't know where we're going and afraid you're gonna sell me like how those scumbags tried to sell me..." you said.

Your eyes stared at the door handle beside you.

Kakucho stared at you for a moment before replying.

"Didn't I say that I will settle all your debts?"

"Well yeah...you did say that but..."

You averted your eyes to him and bit the inside of your right cheek.

"But you said I have to be your maid."

Kakucho laughed at that and nodded.

"Yes. That's what I said. Because of that we're currently on our way towards my house," he said and took a sip of his wine.

You nodded your head and turned to look outside until you realised.

"Wait, we're going to your house?!" You snapped your head to Kakucho.

He stared at you in shock and slowly nodded himself.

"Yeah...why? Do you want to go back to your house already? I can take you there right now if you want to."

You stared at him and searched for anything, anything like a lie or any bad intentions towards you.

But you found nothing. And you can feel that he's being sincere about it.

And you being you, got flustered because not everyone is so kind to you like him.

"Well...no..." You mumbled and averted your eyes.

There's an awkward silence until you decide to break it.

You cleared your throat and looked outside of the window.

"So ah...when we arrive at your house, I have to become your maid right away?"

Kakucho turned to look at you and shook his head.

"No. When we arrive at my house, I will let you decide whether you want to be a maid in that house or not," he replied.

You stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

Why? Is his house so big that I will have a hard time cleaning it? But there must be other maids too, right?

You nodded your head and looked at the view outside again.