14

I HAVE SCHOOL TMRW I WANNA CRY. (It starts tmrw)
Short update bc I wanted to get something out before I start

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true" -love like you

——————————————————————————
One week later.

Marinette cried and cried.

All week the tears hadn't stopped. Her friends had noticed she was off again and after Wednesday night Alya had known. She was just as shocked as Marinette.

She had Alya begin the hunt for a new chat noir. No not chat noir but a new welder of the cat miraculous. No one could replace him.

Ever

She had begun to accept it but just as they say she went through the five stages of grief.

She was still struggling with acceptance however Alya did whatever she could to cheer her up by appearing with ice cream. Nothing worked understandable.

So here we are morning.

She got up and brushed her teeth. Reluctantly she pulled on sweats and left her hair down. She walked down stairs grabbing food and was out the door.

Walking the school was the same. She just walked there numb. In class her friends knew better then to ask if she was okay. She was to wrapped up in herself she didn't notice her blond crushes inner turmoil. He knew Alya had to know by now that chat noir was gone.

The stress was evident on her face. Dark circles beneath her eyes and poorly planned outfits . He also noticed the bluenette that had recently caught his eye looking heavily down.

He thought all class and ultimately didn't regret anything. As he was thinking about what was wrong with Marinette a strange thought popped in his head. What if she were ladybug.

No she couldn't be that would be so unfair. It couldn't. He let her down she let him down. He refused to believe she could be ladybug. Mostly because he couldn't handle it.

A few days later .....

I don't know what got into me. All I know was someone brought up how they hadn't seen chat noir with ladybug lately and I ran out of the class. Tears poring down my face.

I run and run past my house past the park. I let my feet take me wherever. What I didn't notice or hear was adrien trailing behind me.

Over the past week his worry for me only grew more and more each day I came to school with puffy eyes and dark bags beneath them.

Guilt filled my body I was the reason paris didn't have their second hero. It was my fault. I needed a breather my vision was going dark but I grabbed water from my purse I forgot was on my side and chugged it down.

Sucking air into my lungs after depriving it while drinking my water. I run into an alley way and lean against the wall before sobbing.

Just crying and crying and decide I need to transform and run around.

Usually that calms my nerves.

"Tikki, spots on" I transform jumping up onto the roof without the knowledge that Adrien just saw me transform.