16

Sorry for not updating recently I started school, babysitting for a family and a family member of mine is in the hospital since Thursday. My family member is doing a lot better now and better then we expected !!!!

Ok originally I had plans to make this chapter longer but I

"You just can't say goodbye" - cigarettes after sex
———————————————————————————
1 year later.....

"Miraculous ladybug" I say throwing my lucky charm in the air. I look to my left and smile at my new partner.

He's got brown hair. Green eyes. Or at least that's what he looks like wielding the miraculous. His real name is Ethan clans.  He's my age, goes to a school a few blocks away from the grand perè. He has blue eyes outside the mask.

He goes by "chat noir" can't really change either of our names. Not like the other miraculous'.

When chat noir left just a brief time before my best friend left I was devastated. Like completely heartbroken. I was and still am unconditionally in love with him.

He didn't tell anyone not even nino when he left for London. We didn't find out until the press did. That night I cried. Why didn't he tell us.

I never got to tell him I love him.

Times without my chat noir were hard. It was difficult to accept. He was just as good at the job but it wasn't the same. No one could be my chat noir.

We don't pound it. We actually don't do anything after we defeat an akuma.

Shadowmoth has also seemed to be slacking. His akumas have been extremely easy to defeat.

I sigh walking into class where nino sits front row with Tyler evans. He came to the school a few weeks after adrien disappeared.

Now matter how many times I called or texted Adrien he never responded. He answered everyone else.

It was like he had disappeared eventually I learned to move on. I had finally let myself cope with the fact he wasn't coming back.

Alya and nino had tried to get him to talk to me but he would just hang up or not respond anytime I was mentioned.

But then one day I revived a letter in the mail.

Dear Marinette,

Hey it's been awhile my fault entirely. No matter how much I had told myself you weren't worth it I still had to write. No matter how hurt I am it's not like me.

You have to understand how hard this is for me. You were my soulmate. By me telling you everything as you continue to read I have a few ground rules Do Not Come to London. I don't want to see you again. You broke my heart.

I am chat noir.

I gave you the miraculous back because I was so hurt about you and Rena. At a point in time I was so confused why her but then when I found out you were ladybug it sorta all made sense. She was your best friend is your best friend same thing, I see you replaced me. He seems nice hope you've been treating him better. I found out your identity the day you ran off crying I followed you and you hid in an alley way and I saw you change into ladybug.

I did love you. Now however I'm with someone new her names Laura she's sweet. A brunette.
I wish we could have worked out. A part of me will always love you no matter what and apart of me always has. You have helped me grow into a different person not only when I was chat but thanks for that at least. Maybe in another life we could be best friends or lovers but I can't see that happening with all our history in this life.

Signed Your chat noir,

Adrien agreste.

I was in pain the rest of my life.