On My Way To Hell

It is Thursday morning, waking up around 8ish before I drive off to Houston. I reached out to my professors through email to inform them that an emergency came up, and that I will not be attending class. After sending an email to my professors, and writing a note to my roommate. I started packing my bags in a hurry to go to Houston, my hometown. I decided to call Sean since I haven't heard from him that morning. 

He didn't answer the damn phone, now I was really pissed. Because I just knew he just dumped me, You might think I was overreacting, but I wasn't, lol, maybe. I kind of understood how Sean was feeling because I was his very first girlfriend. Now I was going to be his very first baby mama. I totally understood how he felt in a way, but knowing my hot minded ass I didn't give a damn. I packed my belongings in my car and settled into the driver seat. Before I drove off, my phone rang, I checked the caller I.D. It was Mother.

I wanted to ignore her call, but I wasn't going to disrespect her like that. So, I answered it, and she started to ask me a few questions. The only question I remembered was "How did this happen?" In my mind, I was like, duh, sex, but I knew not to be a smart ass with Mother. She will get me right real fast. I told her sex, but Sean wore a condom, though, but it burst." Ha, too funny because he was hitting my box raw. 

I swear I tried to have the straightest face ever on the phone without being fake. She read me well, and she was not believing that tale. As if she knew I was lying through my teeth, oh I was, lol. I told Mother I had to go because my class was starting. Yep, I told another lie, I wasn't going to tell her I was on my way to Houston on a Thursday morning. 

When I got off the phone, I started to drive off the campus and headed to 290 freeway with my head held high with low moments. I had mixed emotions about all the drama I caused. I then played pop music and sang along with it to get my mind right. I was nervous, scared and felt low that I allowed myself to get to this point.