Chapter 01

"Taehyung come here honey?"..

"Yes mom what is it?"

"Me and your dad were going on a business trip"..

"But mom what about my birthday?*pout*"..

"Don't worry we will come back on your birthday i promise..."

"You promise?"..

"Yeah~your aunt tina will take care of you...goodbye..*kiss taehyung on forehead*"..

"Bye mom!have a nice trip..your promise ok!"...taehyung shouted..

************************************

"Hey taehyung your birthday is tommorrow right?" Bambam said taehyung's bestfriend..

"Yes!im going to be eigth tommorrow i can't wait and also my parents!"taehyung said..

"That's great you will see your mom and dad tommorrow"...

**********************************

"Happy birthday taehyung!!"the kids said..

"Thank you!*smile* taehyung said..

"Happy birthday taehyung~"aunt tina said...

"Thanks aunt tina by the way where's mom and dad?"..

"Don't worry they will come here..just go and play with your friends"aunt tina said then her phone is ringing...

"Uhm..taehyung..i have to take this call okay..."...

"Okay"...

"Hello...yes..why?..what did you say.. they died in an accident..okay we will come right now..."..

Aunt tina had recieved a call from hospital that taehyung's parent both die in a car accident... they died in taehyung's birthday..

"Taehyung come in the car quick!"...

"Aunt tina why?where are we going?"

"Taehyung..just promise me one thing you have to be strong and don't cry ok..."..

"Why? Where are going?,we were waiting for mom and dad right..."..

"Your mom and dad is in hospital we have to go...

************************************

*at hospital*

"Im sorry maam we did anything we can do.."the doctor said.."and by the way we found this little box here.. i have to go excuse me"...

"Why mom and dad died *crying* why in my birthday..my mom and i made a promise...!!"..

"Taehyung calm down ok.. you promise not to cry right?"...

"No!!!*crying* i don't want a promise anymore!"taehyung said And he ran and his aunt tina follow him but taehyung got fall on the floor. ..

"Taehyung!are you okay..don't cry now...here you see this little box this is the present of your mom & dad..look it's an necklace and the pendant is an angel...it's means whenever you are you have this angel..for you..."

"If that will be my angel..is it a girl..."..

"Of course..she is a girl an angel she will be there where ever you go...she always by your side .so stop cry now don't worry your parents is safe now.."...

10 yrs. Passed taehyung has grown up and he's still were that necklace..also he already move on about his pass but he always visit the graveyard of his parent specially on his birthday...he also had his bestfriend bambam and his aunt tina..

"Bye!mom!i have to go!" Taehyung shouted he called his aunt tina as his 2nd mother too...

"Bye taehyung take care..."

***********************************

*school*

"Dude!!why are you late again *pout*"bambam said whike he was waiting in the gate...

*pant*im sorry ...ok... tommorrow i will not be late again"..

"You promise??"

"I am not going to make a promise bambam?!"...

"Aish!fine let's go..."...

*************-

Chapter 1 done i hope you like this...just comment & vote....