Chapter 20

Yumi'sPOV

OMG! Is it really him?!  "Luhan Hyung! Luhan Hyuuuuuuuuung!" I shouted loudly to make sure that he will hear it. And that person IS Luhan! OMG!!!!! THIS IS SOUTH KOREA BAE!!!!! OMG! He's walking towards me. "Nugu ya?" he said raising his brows.

"Ah? Yumi.. Yumi Xi. And this is.. Xyber, Xyber Yee." I said introducing ourselves. Xyber bowed and they shook hands. "Can I have your autograph hyung?!" I said handing my phone cas with a blask sharpie.

"Call me oppa."WHAT?! WHAT.DID.HE.JUST.SAY? Calling him oppa is the dream of all fangirls. And now he's the one who commanded me to call him oppa. I felt my cheeks heat up. "O-Oppa. Can I have your autograph?" I said as I handed the phone case and sharpie.   

He smiled. "Much better! Okay! I will! And....Here you go!" he gave back the phone case and sharpie. "Yumi noona. Come here." he said and my feet automatically moved towards him.

I was really shocked. He hugged me. HE HUGGED ME!

"Nice to meet you Yumi noona. Goodluck with your Jagiya!" he waved at us. And I saw Xyber grinning. "Why?" i said. He just shook  his head.

"JAGIYA! SOUTH KOREA! THIS IS SOUTH KOREA!" I said proudly as we enter our hotel room. "I know my girl can figure this out easily." he said smiling. "Waaaaah! I wanna go travel this city at night!" I said as I bounce at my bed. The pillows are so fluffy! 

"Let's rest first. I'll wake you up later. 5:30 sharp. I promise Jagi." he said ruffling my hair. I nodded. So I removed my shoes and cuddled myself with Eurongie, a stuffed dog. 

And slept.

Xyber'sPOV

I told Lu Han, her bias to go to the airport. And he did. I saw that smile of hers.. It's the smile I gave her when I asked her to be mine past three years ago..

Remenies.. Haaaaa~ 

I took a peek and.. woah that's fast.

She's already on dreamland. 

Haha <3 

She's pretty though. And later maybe I'll take her to the Nightmarket of seoul city baybeh! 

-Hahahaha! I inserted Luhan hahaha!xD

Thank you all guys for reading! 300+ reads already! I love you all! Please keep on reading!-