Chapter 14: The Truth

Where to begin?" I sighed as I sat down in the living room in a very comfy, warm chair with Memphis sitting across from me in the other chair. She had her blonde hair wavy going down, over her breast. "Like you told me Tommie; from the start." Memphis had listened and grabbed some food from the cupboards and fridge, also drinks. I swear she thought she was going to the movies.

I nodded and looked at her, feeling everything becoming serious. "Alright well, I know this will sound cheesy but...just go with it?" I sort of asked her, one of my eyebrows rising slightly. Memphis nodded and leaned forward slightly. "Ready when you are." Memphis saluted. I chuckled ever so faintly. "Well, it was one of those days where I felt like everything was going to go as planned..."

...

 "TOMMIE!" Zayden shouted from across the basketball court, lipstick stains across every inch of his face. I looked at him slightly confused as he ran over like he just won a million dollars. "What?" I made sure my voice was loud enough for him to hear me. Zayden stopped right in front of me, huffing and puffing like crazy."Lio! We j-just-...I couldn't- She is a fucking good kisser man!" I couldn't really understand what Zayden was saying. But, what I got out of the huffing and puffing boy was; he just kissed Lio.

I never really thought Lio was the type of girl to go crazy on a guy like Zayden to be honest. Lio seems so nice and caring for others that, you wouldn't really expect her to have any affection for Zayden. But, Lio just kissed all over Zaydens face.

"What did you say?" I asked. "What did you do exactly?"

"Well simple," Zayden put a smile on his face,a goofy one. "I said she was beautiful, smart, sexy, attractive...and then I asked her out and she said-" He made a face when he said the word; sexy. It was an evil sort of looking face that couldn't be read really.

"Yes." I finished for him. Zayden nodded fast. "Yeah man!"

I chuckled, realising that the lipstick was a hot pink; it didn't match Zayden at all. I got my bag and looked through it, finding some paper towel. I zipped it up and turned to Zayden who was looking away, watching Lio and Crya walking by.

"I don't understand why you don't go talk to Crya dude." Zayden thanked me, taking the paper towel from my hand and wiping his hot pink face. I shrugged. "She doesn't like me Zay." I mumbled and watched Lio and Crya too, manly Crya.

She was wearing skinny jeans and a crop top that matched her eyes and hair perfectly. Man, if only I could talk to her. But I know I'll go all numb and start to sweat and stutter; making a fool of myself in front of my crush.

"Dude, talk to her." Zayden pushed me towards them as they walked passed. Crya and Lio stopped as I blocked their path.  "Can we help you?" Lio asked. Zayden moved beside me and winked at Lio who blushed slightly. "Hey Zayden." She mumbled, grabbing his hand and walking away with him. I watched them and saw Zayden turn around and mouthed to me; "Good luck mate." Zayden turned around and walked with Lio.

I turned my head to see what Crya was doing but, she wasn't there. I groaned, wondering where she had gotten to. I bit my lip and looked around to see that Crya was at the top of the stairs, looking at me. "I need to talk to you." She said casually and I nodded, jogging up the stairs and standing beside her in the matter of seconds. "Where?" I asked. Crya shrugged. "It has to be in private though okay?" I nodded my head, getting curious to what she wanted to talk about.

I looked around herself and then started walking, me trailing behind her. Every second, every minute that we walked I started to feel my chest fizzing with a warm feeling. I had no idea what it meant but I liked the feeling. As we walked through the school, Crya turned to the door of a classroom.