healing freeze

im sleepy

»»--𓆉︎--««

Drawing my sword, I spun in a circle and sliced the scales that surrounded me. The dragon took no damage and I gritted my teeth. As expected. My blade exuded freezing cold air as I wielded the Ice element enhancement to aid me in breaking its "armor". The dragon roared in fury as it sped up its movements, until I could barely track its movement. All of a sudden, I leaped backwards as a barbed tail smashed into the concrete that I had just been standing on a moment ago. But I had no time to stand around. I charged towards it and swung myself on its back right as it took off. Barely holding on, I seized a spike that jutted out from its back and I plunged my sword into its back, cold air flaring from my sword and ice growing in the area I stabbed. The dragon let out a ear-deafening scream, throwing me off and breathing scorching flames in the direction that I was falling towards. Oh shit... How do I avoid getting hit? I twisted my body and kicked off the nearest building, landing on the ground with harsh impact. I barely dealt any damage to the dragon... As I checked its health bar, my eyes widened in horror. Was its health... increasing? Can it heal?! How strong can it be?! I had to close the gap quickly and leave no chance for it to regain health. I opened my inventory, and saw a grenade. I grabbed it and flung it into the dragon's face, darting behind it. As the grenade exploded, the noise and light distracting the dragon, I raised my sword above my head and thrust it into the scaly body of the dragon. Instantly I was met with fire, singeing some hair dangerously close to my face. I had to retreat to avoid the stream of fire, but I couldn't afford to stop. So in a moment of panic, I hurled my sword, aiming it at the dragon's heart. And I prayed that it would hit its target.
...Of course it didn't. The developers hated me after all. What now? I tried to keep a cool head, but without my sword, I had just lost my main weapon. I couldn't exactly throw all my grenades at the dragon and waste them, because it wouldn't be an effective attack, but neither could I let this chance slip away... There's no time to think this through. I threw all caution to the wind as I ran straight at the dragon. I had no idea what I would do, but I'd figure something out... Just as I reached the dragon, close enough to get burned by the heat of the fire itself, I yelled as I launched myself into the air, aiming straight for its heart. I'd become a human bullet if I had to! Suddenly, the temperature plummeted around me, and I emitted an icy aura. In my hand formed a sword made out of ice. Would this work? I would find out. As I reached the dragon's heart, I stabbed the ice sword I created straight in its heart. And its health went down by an enormous amount. Yes, a critical hit...! To my horror, the dragon started trying to shake me off. If I fall... it'll give the dragon some time to lick its wounds! I can't allow that to happen! I held onto my ice sword for dear life, and I didn't realise how much I was lowering the temperature, because when its heart stopped, I stayed hanging on the ice sword for a while before I realised that I killed it.
...Oh. Wait what?
Celebrating silently, I kicked away from my computer and pumped my fist. My first time defeating a Tier 4 Beast! Finally!
-------------------------------------------
help what do i say