Chapter 1

"Good boy, my good boy, hurry up and wake up, don't sleep anymore..."

    "Sister, elder sister, get up and eat eggs, all the stone balls are for sister..."

    Tian Tian heard in a daze. Someone called himself, his consciousness gradually returned, and he opened his eyes and saw one old and one young by the bed.

    The old man sat on the edge of the bed, clasping his right hand tightly with both hands.

    "My dear boy is awake. Just wake up. Just wake up." While

    speaking, a big dry and rough hand touched her forehead, and the palm of her hand changed the back of her hand to test the temperature.

    "Don’t burn it, my good boy won’t burn it!"

    His weather-beaten tears were full of love. He raised Tian Tian in his arms, fed her a few sips of sugar water, and lay down with his right hand, which was exposed outside the quilt. Tucked the quilt back, tucked the corners of the quilt, and touched her forehead, telling the little beanie who was lying on the bed.

    "Stone is with your sister, and grandpa will go and give you steamed eggs to eat."

    Turning back, he looked at his granddaughter with a smile .

    "Guy Bao is uncomfortable, so I'll go to

    bed first, and grandpa will cook for you." Tian Tian nodded under the old man's loving gaze, and the old man got up and walked out.

    who am I? where am I? What's wrong with me? Tian Tian, ​​with a question mark on his face, was awakened by a pair of small hands.

    "Sister, don't die, okay, the stone will be obedient and work, and the eggs will be eaten by the sister, and when she grows up, she will buy meat for her sister and grandpa." The

    incoherent Tongyan Tongyu only feels sincere when he listens. Moving.

    The little boy has a tiger-headed brain, and his big round eyes are full of seriousness. A washed, whitish loose blue-gray dress, neatly worn on the body, inexplicably serious and cute.

    A mouthful of old blood stuck in the throat, not up to down....

    Tian Tian rolled his eyes seriously, who said I was going to die? Besides, am I the one who has the final say?

    But what is this place?

    younger brother? She is the youngest in the family, where's the younger brother?

    And grandpa, my grandpa doesn’t look like this too! This is a fake grandpa!

    Dan Ding, Dan Ding... Tian Tian's mind is confused, she pretends to be calm.

    Isn't it worn?

    You must be dreaming, or the way you open your eyes is wrong!

    Open your eyes and close your eyes, open your eyes and close your eyes... She is still lying on this bed many times. Tian Tian fought against that man and god, but he frightened Xiao Douding by the bed.

    "Sister, your eyes are burnt out, why do you look so often? Sister, can you see me? I am a stone, sister, sister..."

    A pair of small hands shook the arms under Tian Tian's quilt, shaking straight. Tian Tian's head was dizzy.