CHAPTER 21-30

CHAPTER 21

Then she sat aside quietly looking at Tian Tian in a daze.

    Tian Tian picked up the cup and took two sips, then looked at the man quietly.

    He is like a painting, sitting there quietly, with noble temperament, and all his gestures are poetic. Maybe he is the son of a troubled family.

    He drinks plain boiled water like drinking jade liquid fairy brew, slowly tasting, a little aftertaste, and drinking carefully.

    Tian Tian suddenly understood that he took everything very seriously, perhaps cherishing these last days!

    Tian Tian suddenly felt sad.

    How sad it is for a living person to wait for death like this, and still wait soberly for death!

    He treats every day as the last day and every moment as the last moment...

    A glass of boiled water is a luxury in his eyes! He was afraid that he would never drink again in the next second. .

    Tian Tian couldn't explain her feelings at this time, she just looked at him like this.

    Thinking of what a beautiful picture he was sitting in the yard reading and drinking tea under the bright sunshine, but he...

    save him, he must save him.

    Tian Tian unconsciously stretched her hand into her shoulder bag, she looked at the man while groping in the bag, the sound of'rustling' caught the man's attention.

    He put the cup on his hand and looked at Tian Tian carefully before taking out something from his bag.

    Tian Tian dug out, finally took out a pill, held it in his hand, and wiped the sweat from his forehead. The man was amused by her serious expression.

    "Ha ha ha -"

    Tian Tian glared at him when he saw him laughing at himself, making him laugh even more.

    "Hahaha--cough cough--" The

    woman hurried up and patted him on the back to help him get along.

    Tian Tian stretched out his hand in front of his eyes, revealing the pills in his hand.

    "Here you are, do you dare to eat it?"

    He quietly looked at the pill in Tian Tian's hand, did not speak, took it and let it go and rolled a few times in his heart. Seeing it was interesting, I used my finger to poke it and rolled around, playing vigorously.

    Tian Tian looked at his childlike innocence, very speechless.

    The woman just watched him playing on the side without talking.

    Having had enough play, he didn't hesitate to throw the pill into his mouth, pick up the cup and drink water and swallow it.

    The couple didn't ask what the medicine was from the beginning to the end. Tian Tian didn't know if they broke the jar or trusted him infinitely.

    Tian Tian thinks of it as the second possibility. Sometimes human nature is quite wonderful.

    They didn't ask, Tian Tian didn't say much.

    Pulling the back basket by his feet, he took out the white rice noodles and two handfuls of dried noodles, and pushed the things in front of the woman.