Chapter 3 - My Birthday

Oh my god today is my birtday i can believe it.. its soo fast now iam 18 years old ugh.. its feel soo good to be 18 , and today i have a party with all of my friends, Selena, Demi, and my other friends and ofcorse my one that i love, Niall.

We all getting ready with my party , well i help my mom to decorate every single one of room and my grandma is making the most delicious birtday cake ever and its my fave cake blue felvet oh my its gonna be great i can wait to see all of my friends and i can wait to see Niall. What would he look like ? Did he would look so handsome ? Oh my.....

Finally the night that i wait for is here and everybody is here but i didn't see niall any where i've search for him every where but i didnt find him. Did he didnt come ? And suddenly thers someone who close my eyes with a hand, well its sims like a guy hand.

Niall: hey guees who is this ?
Taylor: Niall? Is that you ?
Niall: ugh.. you allready know (he groan and take a way his hand from my eyes)
Taylor: hahah you can't fool me niall
Niall: but i wanna surprise you babe ! But yeah Happy birtday my sweet princess !

He kiss me once again and we kiss infront of every one and my dad he didn't look shock when he see us kissing. Maybe he allready know, that me and niall have a relesionship. We kiss untill 2 minutes now , than he push me a side and he give me a box , and its my present. I open it and its a beautiful dark blue little dress and theres a CD inside of the box.

Taylor: niall, what is this cd ?
Niall: oh.. its a song for you , i wrote by my self and a bit help from my friend Harry, i hope you like it
Taylor: can i hear it now?
Niall: no , just hear it later
Taylor: oh okay

And the party is soo great we dance with all the music that played by DJ Malik hahah acually by Zayn , Selena's boyfriend we all dance until 11 PM and after that the party is over but its so fun. And once again befor Niall go home, he kiss me again in front of my friends , we kiss until 30 second and everybody says "awww" inclueding selena and demi hahah its the most great night i ever had , i couldnt even sleep and Niall he is a very romantic guy.